Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (387 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
The same thing was said about Ronaldo rumours
Ronaldo has already played in 4 different clubs, messi in one club. Like all South Americans he will want to go back to his country to play a last season with his former club of newell's old boys,the story is already written and it will be beautiful like that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Paratici has a big job on his hands to trim down the wage bill.

We have already gotten rid of close to €11M net(€22M gross) wages with Can's and Mandzukic's departures.

Next up is Khedira (€6M net) and one of Dybala or Higuain, most likely the latter. That would be around €27M saved in gross wages if we sold two out of the three. Throw in Ramsey too for good measure if things don't work out. That would be another €14M saved in gross wages.

With the new tax rules, there is definitely room to get another big player on board. (Obviously not Messi).

Pogba should be considered a realistic target now because this new law is appealing to both clubs and players especially those in their mid/late twenties/ early thirties who are looking for their last big pay day.

I believe we will continue to see more star players switching Spain/England for Italy.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Please, Messi coming would be the death of Dybala. Playing Ronaldo and Messi together would already be a big ask for anyone who likes some balance as they offer close to zero in defense.
Lets see...

We can play dybala as false 9 in a trident... (but our midfield should be tough shit)

Or we can play 4312 with messi as treq and dybala ronaldo upfront....

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We are talking about Messi now?? lol

World football would explode if Messi and Ronaldo played in the same team. Anyway we can't sign him, not only because he likely won't leave, but because we are already financially stretched with Ronaldo and Messi would earn even more.

Forget about Dybala, if Messi is here with Ronaldo we better stock up on workhorses cause he does 0 defense and running.

Jun 7, 2003
Matuidi - Rabiot - Verratti?

I don't think PSG is dying to continue doing business with us
In case of Matuidi, both clubs made good business. Rabiot was not really doing business with PSG, it was rather with his mom. For Verrati i would say that we should throw all our money to get him.

Alternative would be to invest in a Playmaker, but here we have the problem that there are no good ones right now. Except James, who not really had the career he should have with his talent and Özil who doesn't seem to be motivated. Let's hope this Kulusevski boy from Parma, is good.

I also Understand people who want about Tonali, to be honest i never saw him play. But we will play soon against them, then i will have to oppurtunity to observe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 385)