Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Paratici has a big job on his hands to trim down the wage bill.

We have already gotten rid of close to €11M net(€22M gross) wages with Can's and Mandzukic's departures.

Next up is Khedira (€6M net) and one of Dybala or Higuain, most likely the latter. That would be around €27M saved in gross wages if we sold two out of the three. Throw in Ramsey too for good measure if things don't work out. That would be another €14M saved in gross wages.

With the new tax rules, there is definitely room to get another big player on board. (Obviously not Messi).

Pogba should be considered a realistic target now because this new law is appealing to both clubs and players especially those in their mid/late twenties/ early thirties who are looking for their last big pay day.

I believe we will continue to see more star players switching Spain/England for Italy.
You should also count in both Pjaca (2m net) and Perin (2.5m net). It's highly unlikely they will ever come back.

I'd keep Higuain. He's good enough to play here and nobody would buy him anyway. He's on a last year of his contract and he's not bitching when he has to sit on the bench.
We should not be chasing forwards next summer anyway. Improve that midfield finally and perhaps get a winger so that we could finally see 4312 go away for good. There's definitely a need for wide players to stretch the small teams that park a bus.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of Ramsey but Khedira and Matuidi should definitely go before he does.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Man United will demand 150 mil for Pogba and he didn't play at all this season. I prefer to get Tonali and Ryan Gravenberch (he has a lot of Pogba's characteristics 17 years old and he will have a lot selling value in the future).

Btw i saw news that it's consider fact that we will get Orsolini back using a cause for 25 mil or something.what did you guys read?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Man United might demand 150 million for Pogba, but they will likely sell for 80-90 or risk losing him for free.
There is a one year automatic renewal clause, I think out of pride they will not budge for anything under what they paid us for him (105+5m bonus)

- - - Updated - - -

Man United will demand 150 mil for Pogba and he didn't play at all this season. I prefer to get Tonali and Ryan Gravenberch (he has a lot of Pogba's characteristics 17 years old and he will have a lot selling value in the future).

Btw i saw news that it's consider fact that we will get Orsolini back using a cause for 25 mil or something.what did you guys read?
Check out the previous pages of this thread from 3 days ago Orsolini was thoroughly discussed

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
There is a one year automatic renewal clause, I think out of pride they will not budge for anything under what they paid us for him (105+5m bonus)

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the previous pages of this thread from 3 days ago Orsolini was thoroughly discussed
Yep i know but i though it was some news reporting that Juve thinking to acquire him but now i see its regarded as done deal by news.
So wondering whats the truth about it.

i agree regarding Man U demands.they will probably as min for 120 mil that i am no so sure if its good idea for juve to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)