Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Sane comes in the player who should be ousted is Costa. Of course id prefer to have both (they do have injury histories) but im sure that us unlikely.

Dybala should never be sold. His retirement home should be J stadium. when he dies he should buried out back.

one of him or CR7 will have to play on the wing. its inevitable so why fight it?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I liked every post on this page :baus: :b81:

4-2-3-1 could be interesting with Sane and Kulu/Orsolini on the wings and Dybala behind CR7. A midfield duo of Pogba and Bentancur with Tonali and Rabiot ready to come in. Why am I even suggesting this? It's never going to happen :sigh:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I liked every post on this page :baus: :b81:

4-2-3-1 could be interesting with Sane and Kulu/Orsolini on the wings and Dybala behind CR7. A midfield duo of Pogba and Bentancur with Tonali and Rabiot ready to come in. Why am I even suggesting this? It's never going to happen :sigh:
4-4-2 instead and move Dybala up beside CR7 instead of behind, because he’s better closer to goal. Memories of Ale-Trez partnership :weee:

Just need two hard-working, fantastic CMs to make it work. I’d say Tonali-Bentancur would be an amazing midfield duo in 4-4-2, but that’s a couple years away for them to hit their potential.

Imagine in 2 years, post CR7, Tonali-Bentancur behind Mbappe-Dybala in 4-4-2.

:tuttosport:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In order for a classic 442 to work, you need to have hard working wingers who can both attack and defend tirelessly for 90 minutes.

Players in the mould of Nedved, Camoranesi, Giggs, Beckham, Willian, Cuadrado...

Kulu seems like he could be that kind of winger.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
4-4-2 instead and move Dybala up beside CR7 instead of behind, because he’s better closer to goal. Memories of Ale-Trez partnership :weee:

Just need two hard-working, fantastic CMs to make it work. I’d say Tonali-Bentancur would be an amazing midfield duo in 4-4-2, but that’s a couple years away for them to hit their potential.

Imagine in 2 years, post CR7, Tonali-Bentancur behind Mbappe-Dybala in 4-4-2.

:tuttosport:
Inzaghi as coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)