Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
with ronaldo and dybala on the team we should never play 433. We should not play ronaldo left wing or dybala right wing. they all belong in the middle.

4312 is the way to go. Kulusevski can play as a 10 and thats why we got him. if we keep dybala in the 10 behind then we should look for a vicehiguain or better option.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Woj (Buffon)
Cuadrado (Meunier) Bonucci (De Ligt) Chiellini (Demiral) Alex Sandro (Pellegrini)
Pogba (Bentancur) Pjanic (Tonali) Rabiot(Random CM)
Douglas Costa (Kulasevski)
Dybala (Higuain) CR7 (Werner)​

Sell: Bernardeschi 30M, Danilo 20M, Emre Can 30M, Matuidi 10M, Ramsey 20M, MDS 10M, Rugani 10/20M = 140M.
Buy: Meunier for free, Pellegrini return from loan, Tonali 50M, Pogba 100M and Werner 35M = 185M

We'll have a net spent of 45M and be up there with Europe's elite

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So sad to see only Bonucci as Italian in our line up

We must buy Donnaruma as GK( the right Donnaruma)

Take back Pellegrini from loan as our LB ( give some time playing as vice AS)

Get Tonali for our midfield Department or maybe Veratti if we want more ready product

I dont think we get Chiesa as we already secured Kulusevski

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
Are you high?

Italy has been producing shiet farmer level of ‘talent’ at positions other than defence, for the past 10 years. thats the reason we’ve been trolled on international level, other than the euro final against Spain, which we failed spectacularly in front of world wide audience.

there is something very wrong with Italian Football culture, or just Italy in general. How did we go from Del Porto Totti to Belotti Immobile.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Excellent if true that we've signed Tonali. Sign him, recall Kulu and Pellegrini then two more players (a winger and a RB) this squad gon be good and ready to play 4-3-3. So much depth at all positions :tuttosport:

Provided Rabiot and Bentancur's form continues to improve then I am not as concerned about CM as I was before. Ramsey, Tonali and :berna: should be sufficient depth to keep Matuidi and Khedira out of the side and nothing more than emergency options.

Assuming Sarri is not sacked, Sarrriventus might actually look good if we have capable wide players and can ditch the 4-3-1-2.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Tonali has potential but we badly lack a goal threat from midfield.

I'd like to see Ramsey get an opportunity in the midfield 3 as outside of Khedira he is the only mid who tries to get in the box and run past the strikers.

Jan 5, 2011
Are you high?

Italy has been producing shiet farmer level of ‘talent’ at positions other than defence, for the past 10 years. thats the reason we’ve been trolled on international level, other than the euro final against Spain, which we failed spectacularly in front of world wide audience.

there is something very wrong with Italian Football culture, or just Italy in general. How did we go from Del Porto Totti to Belotti Immobile.
Very sad indeed. Also from Pirlo, Rossi and Gattuso to Marchisio.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Orsolini Returns to juve. A 26 million operation. Paratici will use the agreement he had with bologna. The Striker will replace zaniolo in the bianconeri plans.

Honestly I would rather take the risk on Zaniolo. Orsolini has to prove himself in a bigger team whereas Zaniolo is the most talented Italian player I’ve seen since Verrati. Maybe ‘Tici will try to swap Orsolini with Chiesa?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Maybe we'll see how Zaniolo's recovery pans out before offering Orsolini to Roma in the summer of 2021 :boh: :numnum:

Summer 2020: Tonali, Pogba, and I don't care whatever else happens. Obviously, Tootsie needs to get rid of the deadwood/ageing geezers too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Orsolini is Bolognas top scorer and assist getter, and theyre currently 10th, 2 points short of EL places. id like us to keep him and give him a chance. sell Berna and bring in Chiesa as well, then we finally have a pair of wingers :tuttosport:

Zaniolo can wait imo, since hes recovering from a tough injury. at Roma they can take their time and gradually introduce him back with little pressure, then we see how he does 1st. we can always snatch him in 2021

Karim30

May 6, 2012
This scum Commisso will rip the fuck out of us if we try and buy Chiesa..With Klusevski and now Orsolini Chiesa isn’t really needed, I hope we concentrate on the midfield and the right back

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This scum Commisso will rip the fuck out of us if we try and buy Chiesa..With Klusevski and now Orsolini Chiesa isn’t really needed, I hope we concentrate on the midfield and the right back
we dont really have any LWs. D. Costa can play there, but he should start on the opposite side of the GOAT. both Kulusevski and Orsolini (and Cuads) are right sided players, so we should still go for another winger.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We had already agreed a deal with chiesa before Commisso came and refused to let chiesa leave fiorentina

Karim30

May 6, 2012
we dont really have any LWs. D. Costa can play there, but he should start on the opposite side of the GOAT. both Kulusevski and Orsolini (and Cuads) are right sided players, so we should still go for another winger.
So you think we are playing 433 next season?

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Woj (Buffon)
Cuadrado (Meunier) Bonucci (De Ligt) Chiellini (Demiral) Alex Sandro (Pellegrini)
Pogba (Bentancur) Pjanic (Tonali) Rabiot(Random CM)
Douglas Costa (Kulasevski)
Dybala (Higuain) CR7 (Werner)​

Sell: Bernardeschi 30M, Danilo 20M, Emre Can 30M, Matuidi 10M, Ramsey 20M, MDS 10M, Rugani 10/20M = 140M.
Buy: Meunier for free, Pellegrini return from loan, Tonali 50M, Pogba 100M and Werner 35M = 185M

We'll have a net spent of 45M and be up there with Europe's elite
:lol:

Werner :rofl:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Our bench is not fit for purpose because it's all midfielders and CBs so players like this for cheap are a no brainer. Young, will accept a rotation role and have the potential to push starting XI players. Plus no mega wages that washed up 30 year olds demand. We need more of this especially at full back and probably up front too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)