Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
No that's called living in a fantasy land thinking two youngsters will come in and start at Juventus right away.

Not only it's weakening the starting lineup but also not realistic either, not even on FM.

- - - Updated - - -

And we are not going to continue another season with a makeshift RB.

We will go into the next season with a makeshift rb and a makeshift LB, after paratickicutmerdaci let A Sandro go for 10 million to Inter, and then resign and move himself to become AC Milan’s transfer director.

It’s quite clear now. What paradickunfugmerdacci has been doing for the past one season has been the same as what marotta did in his last two seasons in Juve. Which is fug Juve up before moving to rival.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation...ri-ball-enjoying-lampards-complete-confidence

“Lampard has been giving me complete confidence, always talking to me. Since the beginning of the season he said he wanted to see me happy, to see me smiling, to see me playing the way I know how to play and giving me the freedom to move around, doing what I wanted. Unlike last season, when the game system was a little different, when I didn’t have so much freedom to keep moving.

“And this season is being different, I think this freedom I’m having makes my football appear more and more. This has been happening, so I’m very happy to be able to add to the team in this way, playing in this way, leading to Chelsea having positive results.”
Not sure that there was ever any truth in the Willian rumors. He doesn't seem like the biggest Sarri fan to me.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    Curva says yes 22.5m this summer, 30m the next,
    Bologna and Orsolini's agent deny. :baus:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Why? Price difference? Because Chiesa is defenitely better still.
    I don't consider Chiesa better, definitely not 30-40m difference better. That difference could land us Tonali and I still think we should aim for one more proper CM. Time to greet the likes of Khedira, Matuidi and Berna and replace them with more capable players.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    I don't consider Chiesa better, definitely not 30-40m difference better. That difference could land us Tonali and I still think we should aim for one more proper CM. Time to greet the likes of Khedira, Matuidi and Berna and replace them with more capable players.
    Lorenzo pellegrini 30 million release clause?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Why did we sell Orsolini if we want him back now? Why wouldn’t we just keep him? Do we have no idea how much talent our own players have? Why would any young player want to come to this club? It’s such a joke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)