Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Emerson, A. Sandro, Pellegrini...:shifty:
Who's Fabio going to Plusvalenza?

AS? Sarri's Emerson doesn't sound like a backup to me if he comes. We gonna go another Danilo aren't we?

Offloading a first team player on rather high wages, only to replace him with a worse player to exploit the new beckham law.

Or both? We gonna plusvalenza both?

First LB: Emerson
Backup LB: DeSciglio

:scared:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #104
    Who's Fabio going to Plusvalenza?

AS? Sarri's Emerson doesn't sound like a backup to me if he comes. We gonna go another Danilo aren't we?

Offloading a first team player on rather high wages, only to replace him with a worse player to exploit the new beckham law.

Or both? We gonna plusvalenza both?

First LB: Emerson
    Backup LB: DeSciglio

:scared:
    that's why I posted that. Why get Emerson if you already have AS and Pellegrini? Like you said I don't see Emerson being a backup here and would be a meh starter.

so screw Emerson and bring back Pellegrini. 0 dollars spent.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
    May 6, 2012
    The situation is very confusing and I really can't fathom how will squad look like next season. Should we build the squad for 433 or 4312? Is Sarri staying if we zero tituli and get humiliated in the CL? Is Paratici untouchable? Who are their potential replacements? With the capital increase should we expect a mega star signing or was it only to balance the books and pay the debt? What will we do with our loanees Perin/Pjaca/Romero/Pellegrini and God forbid if Can isn't sold to Dortmund? Will we be able to sell the deadwood for decent money? One midfield addition or two? Will we address our fullback situation? Dybala renewal or sale? Higuain? The Icardi obsession?
    We are only fans so it doesn't matter if some of us don't have anything close to a vision on how we will move forward especially when a lot depends on what happens in the next few months, but the problem is I don't have a lot of trust in our management after Dybala's Greek tragedy last summer, and I don't think they have a vision as well and next season is very crucial imo in how will next cycle will look like.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    The good thing - We will have VVD+MDL+Bonucci+Demiral (who we dont know how good he will be after that nasty injury)
    VVD and MDL could set a partnership for a few years as VVD is under 30..
    We will have a "Chiellini replacement"

The bad thing: Getting a top defender like him could help in defense but shouldnt we splash the cash on other areas who are much more needed?!
    Midfield - We clearly need a top CM if we seriously want to challenge in Europe
    Attack - Our attack has names but none (besides Ronaldo) are playing at a consistent WC level (maybe Higuain but he has many faults as well)

It has BS written all over it - 150M for a defender.. what a joke..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    maybe or maybe not.
    But he would cost a 1/3 or a 1/4 than Chiesa.
    Anyway both aren't starters for the current Juve and I'd rather have Orsolini as backup rather than spending 70-80m for Chiesa.

We need midfielders we can't waste resources elsewhere
    To be honest I would see Orsolini used for getting money and also avoid 70m for Chiesa as we need a game changer in attack and midfield
    At this point Ill be satisfied with a mercato of Pogba and a RB
    Of course the best would be Pogba and depends on formation either a Salah or Mbappe but thats not going to happen...

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    We should go for Robin gossens. Excellent player. Has scored 7 goals and 4 assists in 19 games.
    I think Inter will go for him since he can play LWB.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    To be honest I would see Orsolini used for getting money and also avoid 70m for Chiesa as we need a game changer in attack and midfield
    At this point Ill be satisfied with a mercato of Pogba and a RB
    Of course the best would be Pogba and depends on formation either a Salah or Mbappe but thats not going to happen...
    we already sold Orsolini to Bologna for 15m we may have an option to buy back or something but I'm not sure

Jun 6, 2015
    We should go for Robin gossens. Excellent player. Has scored 7 goals and 4 assists in 19 games.
    I think Inter will go for him since he can play LWB.
    If we played 3 at the back I might agree, but we don't. I'd be vary of signing wingbacks who are used to playing in a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 as that role is vastly different to playing as a fullback in a flat back four. Atalanta players overall haven't been as successful elsewhere. Also he wants to go to Schalke.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
    VVD rumors are completely no sense except if his contact is about to expire. Our def is more than complete in CB department also we have Romero.
    that's totally 6 CB in the likes of De ligt , Chiel ,Bonu ,Demiral, Rug and Romero i don't think there is a team out there more full than us in that area.

Depends how Chiel and Demiral will be after the ACL maybe 1 or 2 CB have to go for loan

Regarding the RW not sure exacly whats our plans and its too soon to decide what we need. already acquired Kulu more than enough for me.

for me the first priority is adding quality to the midfield 1 player is enough. a Realistic target is Tonali.Pogba didn't play whole season and United asking price is too high
    2nd we need a RB really hard to find a good player with the characteristics we need and in a fair price or available . Not a lot good players around as RB
    Then we need cover for LB if Sandro stays, We can recall Pellegrini and we call it a day if Sandro leaves the best option for me is Theo Hernandez and not sure why we missed the chance to get him instead of Milan.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)