Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How long after signing a player, can we realistically expect him to turn out for the team? So if we sign Dzeko tomorrow, will he be available for Sampdoria?

Might as well hold on to Pjaca for Sampdoria at least.
Depends if they're from Serie A or not.
If Dzeko joins, I expect him to feature within a week.
If it's someone like Giroud or Suarez, it would take them more time imo. (a couple of weeks)

Jul 20, 2012
Damn I thought we're having an average Mercato, but when I see Inter signing so many old farts, I feel at ease.
I don't really see any team improving that much domestically. If napoli see kouladaddy, they are meh, and inter makes typical old juve signings.

Uneventful mercato but covid is and was going to be a huge obstacle.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Milik turned down roma's contract offer 5 mill/season, creating a stalemate between de sciglio and dzeko - laudisa

weren't we initially offering something similar to milik?
I guess Paratici got this in control. Milik wants to join Juve, Roma want to sign Milik, Juve actually want to sign Dzeko. Dzeko wants to remain with Roma. ADL needs to sell or extend, Milik doesn't want to extend. ADL realizes if he doesn't sell, he'll walk out on for free to Juve next summer. Milik realizes if he doesn't join another team and is benched, he'll miss the EURO's this coming summer.

1600179199045.png

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I guess Paratici got this in control. Milik wants to join Juve, Roma want to sign Milik, Juve actually want to sign Dzeko. Dzeko wants to remain with Roma. ADL needs to sell or extend, Milik doesn't want to extend. ADL realizes if he doesn't sell, he'll walk out on for free to Juve next summer. Milik realizes if he doesn't join another team and is benched, he'll miss the EURO's this coming summer.

1600179199045.png
If Im not mistaken its Cherubini that is supposed to be trusted with signing a new striker. Quite worried that he's supposed to be the imminent successor to Paratici.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Milik wants juventus. Juve probably wants him too but don’t wanna pay 20m+ for an expiring contract. ADL has to sell him, unless he’s ok with losing him for nothing. It may go until the last day so patience would be needed, but if Milik continues to reject other moves, Tici will get his 9. And one that isn’t in the twilight of his career. But it’s a risky move to hold out for one guy, and I’m not sure what the backup plan would be.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The U23 is gonna be utilized this season, for sure. Question is who. Wesley? Fagioli? Peeters? Vrioni?

I do find it interesting that Juve hasn’t concretely been connected to any RB. Could they be thinking Wesley is ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)