Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So our team for next season - 3-4-3 (it seems like Pirlo`s choice - either that or 3-5-2)
Woj;Chiellini MDS Bonucci/Demiral; A.Sandro Rabiot Arthur Bentancur Cuadrado; Ronaldo Dybala
Woj;Chiellini MDS Bonucci/Demiral; A.Sandro Rabiot/Arthur Bentancur Cuadrado; Ronaldo Dzeko Dybala (With Kulusevski growing and rotating)
that’s a safe bet. 3 in the back when attacking, 4 when defending, with Sandro dropping back.

question is does Kulu start out wide (in place of Cuadrado) or is he a backup after a 9 is signed? Watched him play a ton last season but never really payed attention to his defense. Maybe that’s a good thing? I probably would’ve noticed had he been a liability.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Unless Roma BUY De Sciglio off us and not loan him, I don't see the Dzeko deal happening either
Cant imagine we buy Dzeko for €15M and get nothing in return in terms of plusvalenza.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm re-watching the Milan vs Man Utd CL semi of 2007. What a midfield Milan had - Gattuso, Pirlo, and Seedorf with Kaka behind the striker(s).

I'd kill to have a midfield like that now :sigh:

Milan's defense, Nesta aside, was nothing special that night. Who was playing next to Nesta? Oddo, Kaladze and Jankulovski. It just goes to show how much team unity and cohesion is important, and how having a great midfield can mask many of your deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)