Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
agreed. first game is next week and our attack is lacking any options with dybala's injury.

like ronaldo is the only real goal scorer we have since none of the other players in the squad score 10+ goals a season.

I am starting to worry right now we will miss out on a real striker and settle for a loanee like kean
everything starts to look like we will settle for Fabian panic buy on the last day

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Considering this merry-go-round all hinders on Milik leaving Napoli we should really just bite the bullet and do that. We need Milik as bad as Napoli need to sell him. I can’t help but think the delay is down to calling ADL’s bluff.

Yes Milik is hardly a world beater, but he does offer 4+ years of useful football, would be relatively cost effective if we can pick him up for 10m, would have resale value and is a proven goal scorer in Serie A... I can’t comprehend the possibility that our directors can’t see that

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Considering this merry-go-round all hinders on Milik leaving Napoli we should really just bite the bullet and do that. We need Milik as bad as Napoli need to sell him. I can’t help but think the delay is down to calling ADL’s bluff.

Yes Milik is hardly a world beater, but he does offer 4+ years of useful football, would be relatively cost effective if we can pick him up for 10m, would have resale value and is a proven goal scorer in Serie A... I can’t comprehend the possibility that our directors can’t see that
Bro he is shit, believe me, its better to have two years of Dzeko than 5 of Milik. Milik will score u crackers from time to time, but will miss sitters. Add to that injuries problems and lack of character. Giving him 4-5m salary means we wouldnt be able to sell him also.

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
Paratici is clueless.

Disdained and all, Moggi would have secured Thiago Alcantara couple of summers ago, along with Mbappe from Monaco with an exchange for DeSciglio. Ahh good ole days

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Bro he is shit, believe me, its better to have two years of Dzeko than 5 of Milik. Milik will score u crackers from time to time, but will miss sitters. Add to that injuries problems and lack of character. Giving him 4-5m salary means we wouldnt be able to sell him also.
I couldn’t disagree more. He’d be here to occupy defenders to create space for Ronaldo. We do not need a 25+ goal a season striker as that kind of player won’t work with Ronaldo who will starve them of goals. Milik is good enough to do a job and he’s young enough to improve.

Dzeko may give us an option for 2 years but then we have to replace him and Ronaldo at basically the same time. We’ve then lost all of our attacking threat in 1 summer and guess what - this team of directors have taken 5 years (and counting) to replace our midfield...

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I couldn’t disagree more. He’d be here to occupy defenders to create space for Ronaldo. We do not need a 25+ goal a season striker as that kind of player won’t work with Ronaldo who will starve them of goals. Milik is good enough to do a job and he’s young enough to improve.

Dzeko may give us an option for 2 years but then we have to replace him and Ronaldo at basically the same time. We’ve then lost all of our attacking threat in 1 summer and guess what - this team of directors have taken 5 years (and counting) to replace our midfield...
Bro, believe me, I follow Milik since 2011, when he was still playing at Górnik Zabrze. He is not on the level of Juventus and will never be, even though i really like him. Roma is max what he can do, damn even Napoli was looking to upgrade on him. If we want someone who will support CR7 then at least get a player who will run his ass off or is great passer, Milik is none of it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Craziest thing is that out of all of the options I would probably sign Giroud. He makes more sense, we don't need a finisher as we have the best finisher in the history of the game. Financially Giroud makes the most sense, from a football sense as well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Craziest thing is that out of all of the options I would probably sign Giroud. He makes more sense, we don't need a finisher as we have the best finisher in the history of the game. Financially Giroud makes the most sense, from a football sense as well.
True we need this type of a player, but if getting Dzeko means we can also get rid of MdS while getting some plusvalenza then I would definitely go for Dzeko. With MdS offload there is a chance we can still sign someone in this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)