Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (200 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal confirms he’d be ‘happy’ to play for Juventus under Andrea Pirlo, while Antonio Conte is ‘tactically the best.’
He spoke to YouTuber Daniel Habif about his next career step and was asked about the possibility of working with former teammate Pirlo.
“It’s spectacular that he has become the coach of Juventus,” said Vidal.

“If he was incredible as a player, imagine him as a coach. He has a real vision of the sport that very few have ever had in football, so I think he can do really well.
“Pirlo is also a wonderful person too, so I can only imagine he’ll be a great coach. We spent four years together and won the Scudetto four times, so if he were to call me, I’d be happy.”
The first three of those titles were under Conte, who also wants to work with Vidal again at Inter.
“Conte is like a machine, he is tactically the best. As for my future, I’m relaxed, we’ll see what happens. I am very fond of Barcelona, but we’ll see.”
https://app.football-italia.net/?re...d#article/footballitalia-157870&menu=news-all

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They are very different players, but what I fail to understand is why is Pirlo saying that he expects the Juve players to put pressure on opponents and get the ball back right after losing possession. How does he expect an attack of Ronaldo, Dybala and Dzeko to play high press?
Exactly.

Seems Italian coaches have a hard on for older players instead of trying to give the youth some faith.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
The Messi story will take a long time to get settled It will go to court for the 700 mil clause. Nobody really know who is right in this.
La Liga says it will have to be payed if he wants to leave cause this contract end June, 2021.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don’t think this says much. Did we show any interest in McKenny before the day of his medical?
I think a lot more is happening than we/media have a clue of.
Tonali seemes to go to Inter, but we’l see
But Tonali is an obvious target who everyone knows about, being linked to rival clubs, yet nothing even in terms of rumours for Juve. If there was some interest as there clearly has been from Inter and Milan (Brescia have confirmed) then we'd know. Cellino can't keep his gob shut for 5 minutes.

McKennie is very left field, that much is obvious, but it's easier to keep foreign signings quiet.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Barca fans are absolutely insane. Simply & utterly crazy:rofl:
When he's grown up a bit this kid will look back at this and cringe hard. That's just life.

You can tell he's a #1 Barcelona fan because not only does he have the shirt on but he even has a Barça water bottle. Hardcore.

Btw I'm pretty sure Messi would have had a living playing football in Argentina if Barça hadn't pumped him full of HGH.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
They are very different players, but what I fail to understand is why is Pirlo saying that he expects the Juve players to put pressure on opponents and get the ball back right after losing possession. How does he expect an attack of Ronaldo, Dybala and Dzeko to play high press?
This is wishful thinking but I hope that Dzeko is nothing but a plan B option (someone to hoof it to when we are losing) and our starting front 3 will be Ronaldo-Dybala-Kulu

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
He’s worth the follow
What a pathetic little piece of shit this guy is, I understand he might be butt hurt and what not but wishing evil on a person and more importantly his children over moving from FC shitlona is a bit too much. I love th part about forgetting who Messi is poor guy doesn't know FC barfa will go back to being the average side they were until 2006:touched:

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 197)