Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (396 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
114 goals in 350 games
most of the goals came from shitty competitions.

la liga 21 games 1 goal
premier 76 games 30 goals
CL 22 matches 4 goals

we should stay the fuck away.
When you take into account he's playing for a team that don't exactly play freeflow attacking football, his rate of return at wolves is somewhat impressive. What i like most about him is his contribution in the build up play, he's more than just some box poacher

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If Jiminez was 3 or 4 years younger I could see the argument for him.

But he isn't and he is expensive. He has been superb for Wolves, nobody can argue that. But his record at other clubs (Benfica happily loaned him out) is worrying.

Jun 16, 2020
I wouldn’t mind swapping Rugani for Kluivert.

Ruga has to go and Kluivert could be a cheap and young backup for Ronaldo. He mainly plays as LW and occasionally on the right.

LW: Kluivert, Ronaldo
CF: Dybala, Jimenez
RW: Kulusevski, Dybala, (Cuadrado)

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I do wonder how many times some of you have even watched Jimenez
I have seen him many times, maybe more than you. Raul is not worth 90 mil. What did he do in Atletico or even Benfica?
He is an OK player nothing more. My good friend here is Mexican an a big fan of America,many times he invited me to watch his team.
Even he says now that Jimenez is far from a great player. Yes he scores goals in Wolves , but will he do as good in another league. He failed in Spain
and was far from great in Benfica where he scores 31 goals in 3 years. It is not only about goal scoring but technically he is light years below Dybala.
On top of that, he is not nearly as good of Benzema. If Ronaldo, as they say here in the fake articles, wants Benzema and if they know what Ronaldo said ??? Bablabla
Jimenez is a better choice than Milik and I would take him over all the seniors that are mentioned in the forum, but not for more that 40/50 mil.But so far Dybala is way above all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 388)