Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
PSG would be ready to offer around €20M for Luca Pellegrini. Juventus has not yet decided whether or not to bring the winger back to Turin, but the offer should be considered interesting.(tutto juve)

- - - Updated - - -

If Paul Pogba does not renew the contract with Manchester United, it's possible that Juventus can be re-propose Ramsey and Douglas to Man United as part of swap deal.(Paganini)
We should add Khedira to make it an even "bigger" offer

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why?
What can he do . When he shipped higuain to Milan and Chelsea, all the guy had to do was perform . He didn't and here we are .
Khedira's contract is a final "f*ck you" by beppe.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
You mean Beppe sneaked in ar night with Sami and extended his contract, with everyone in the organization unaware of it?

Higuain was terrible, thats true. But loaning him without an obligation was also bad. Its a big mess from the beginning

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@Mark can we bring De Bruyne?? :tuttosport:
We should stop this policy of investing in players who are on the wrong side 28/29. Most elite clubs follow the policy of investing in 23-24 yr olds or highly talented youth. We should go the De Ligt/Kulusevski way than the Higuain way.
I don't care if it takes another 3-4 years to win a CL as long as we can build a side that is on par with elite clubs and go toe to toe with them. No shortcuts pls, I've had enough.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
We should stop this policy of investing in players who are on the wrong side 28/29. Most elite clubs follow the policy of investing in 23-24 yr olds or highly talented youth. We should go the De Ligt/Kulusevski way than the Higuain way.
I don't care if it takes another 3-4 years to win a CL as long as we can build a side that is on par with elite clubs and go toe to toe with them. No shortcuts pls, I've had enough.
I totally agree. We need to rejuvenate. That was just a joke though De Bruyne is way too expensive.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Easier said than done Italian young players are hardly good enough except couple of players you like at Bayern Munich having good German players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)