Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So the most recent rumors caught from here and there:
Higuain to be offloaded Tevez style, for some River's kids
Khedira contract termination
Berna + cash for Partey
DC for Lacazette
Mandragora will be bought back but instantly loaned to Udinese. Perhaps Juve will simply overpay for De Paul instead?
Locatelli would cost 30m (I like him but that's a lot)
Rugani to leave, Romero to stay
MDS out, Pellegrini to be evaluated
AS to be sold in order to bring Gosens?
Sczęsny has an offer from United, Donnarumma's renewal has stalled...
If you do this daily, add sources and tag me, you'll collect a lotta good karma

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We had Pogba and he was great but he didn't win us a CL. Pogba came back with United and he did nothing against us, he's not worth a Dybala for sure. We could get Aouar for half the price, keep Dybala and build around him instead of a stroppy Ronaldo - even Dybala comes back to tackle while Ronaldo only does this in CL games. We shouldn't take the guy for granted and this isn't like selling Zidane for Buffon, Thuram and Nedved.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We had Pogba and he was great but he didn't win us a CL. Pogba came back with United and he did nothing against us, he's not worth a Dybala for sure. We could get Aouar for half the price, keep Dybala and build around him instead of a stroppy Ronaldo - even Dybala comes back to tackle while Ronaldo only does this in CL games. We shouldn't take the guy for granted and this isn't like selling Zidane for Buffon, Thuram and Nedved.
Luckily Dybala has won us a few champions leagues.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Luckily Dybala has won us a few champions leagues.
Pogba isn't exactly tearing up the EPL or the Europa League, Bruno Fernandes is much better than him. My point is that not many people can do what Dybala can do while many can do what Pogba does for half the price.

Agreed that it's a team game but when you spend shit loads of cash of single hyped players then don't get to the semi or finals in CL, you'll eventually screw your finances. Getting De Paul for 35M is fine, I won't be crying I'd Pogba doesn't come back to us.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pogba isn't exactly tearing up the EPL or the Europa League, Bruno Fernandes is much better than him. My point is that not many people can do what Dybala can do while many can do what Pogba does for half the price.

Agreed that it's a team game but when you spend shit loads of cash of single hyped players then don't get to the semi or finals in CL, you'll eventually screw your finances. Getting De Paul for 35M is fine, I won't be crying I'd Pogba doesn't come back to us.
I didn't say anything about Pogba but many people can disappear in decisive CL games like Dybala does. Many people who do not ask for 15m/season either. Dybala should definitely lower his demands if he wants to stay. He shouldn't be earning twice what the next guy in line has (except for Ronnie).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
GTFO with that fake Jesus bitch.
I knew you weren't necessarily a fan, but never expected such a strong reaction.
I better not mention who my second choice for a striker would be, german past 30, one of the goats in german football, first name starts with T, last with M......

giphy.gif

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I knew you weren't necessarily a fan, but never expected such a strong reaction.
I better not mention who my second choice for a striker would be, german past 30, one of the goats in german football, first name starts with T, last with M......

giphy.gif
Don't know who you talking about.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'd put Dybala in the center (Ronaldo hates playing in the middle - he himself said that), and replace Costa with Kulu on the right, seeing as Costa is barely ever fit and won't give us more than 15-20 games a season, if that. I'd also push for Zaniolo, but that might have to wait until next summer. Otherwise, I like that formation, with possibly Bentancur coming in for one of Arthur or Rabiot.
Lets see

- i can live with the dybala argumennt. These are ALOT of talent for a front 3. Its up to the staff to keep em fit, and the coach to make them work. Dybala in the center.. if it works, why not.
- Zaniolo, true, but if its possible i'd go for Pogba because of the allrounded and also physical aspect. Big talent. But cash...
- Bentacur has alot of potential for sure. I also believe in a well working team that Bernadeschi would do well. But he doesnt carry the team if it suffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)