Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Who are you thinking of? Ndombele on loan + obligation if certain conditions are met? He's still young. If we're willing to give Arthur a chance, I don't see why we shouldn't take a punt on him. He doesn't want to play for Mourinho. Obviously Pogba remains the dream, but we all know that's highly unlikely in the current financial climate.
I'm not all that enthusiastic about adding a character like Ndombele. What we need is someone to spark enthusiasm and battle spirit in the rest of the team. SMS or Pogba strike me as winners, they have that mentality we have lacked ever since Vidal left.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alaba's contact expires in 2021. One of his agents confirmed to
@PaPaganini
yesterday the will to leave and Juventus are interested. [RAI]

Amazing player, but makes little sense when we have Sandro? Plus valenza Sandro? Age wise they close to eachother, a year apart.

- - - Updated - - -

RAI is saying that we have Alaba and Pogba on our radar.

I can fap to this, if Alaba could play RB.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amazing player, but makes little sense when we have Sandro? Plus valenza Sandro? Age wise they close to eachother, a year apart.

- - - Updated - - -

Can he play RB? Maybe that's the goal unless we sell AS which wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch him renew with Bayern.
They like to keep players that can do the basics I guess.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Alaba would be excellent in Matuidi's position.

Doesn't he play in midfield for Austria anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)