Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Now I expect this: Dybala on loan to PSG with an option to buy, Icardi on loan to Juventus with an obligation to buy, just to ensure that the next summer is as exciting as this one has been.
Nah, PSG will pay the cash for sure. Mbappe and Cavani injured, Neymar out to Barca. They need a classy forward and they need one asap.

Icardi to Juve will be a soap opera till the last minute of September 2nd.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Nah, PSG will pay the cash for sure.
I read some time ago that the party is over for them: they're about to face a huge FFP problem unless they sell either Neymar or Mbappe without spending a dime on anyone else. That's why they've been so quiet on the transfer market this summer (spent 80m, earned 79m) and are ready to let Neymar go without any drama. So, I won't be surprised if they're trying to get Paolo on loan.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It seems PSG could be without Mbappe and Cavani for the first UCL match against Madrid. They might be feeling a bit of pressure to replace Neymar quickly.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Inter proposed a one-year renewal to Icardi to allow him to leave on loan, but not to Juventus. Inter has an agreement with Monaco, but Icardi still refuses. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Watch us sell Dybala and Mandzukic and get Icardi + Chiesa
We already have 25 man squad unless couple of players leave it is meaningless signing new players

Mar 3, 2014
Is Chiringuito reliable? Because they seem awful confident that Juventus is in the mix for Neymar. Basically they say that Neymar is giving priority to Barcelona but the last meeting in Monaco went badly. Apparently after hearing PSG’s conditions, Bartomeo was pessimistic. According to @quimdomenech (Quim Puigbó), he asked people who were at the meeting in Monaco at about the latest and some people said “it’s not going to happen” while others said “we will continue looking at options”. The more optimistic continue to believe because Neymar continues to want to go there. He then asked those same people about Juventus and the response was “podría” which is he “could” but that “Neymar needs to want it”. They then discuss that if Barcelona can’t come to a deal, Juventus would have the “solution”, and that if they wouldn’t discard the idea that Juventus would be preferred over staying at PSG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
Is Chiringuito reliable? Because they seem awful confident that Juventus is in the mix for Neymar. Basically they say that Neymar is giving priority to Barcelona but the last meeting in Monaco went badly. Apparently after hearing PSG’s conditions, Bartomeo was pessimistic. According to @quimdomenech (Quim Puigbó), he asked people who were at the meeting in Monaco at about the latest and some people said “it’s not going to happen” while others said “we will continue looking at options”. The more optimistic continue to believe because Neymar continues to want to go there. He then asked those same people about Juventus and the response was “podría” which is he “could” but that “Neymar needs to want it”. They then discuss that if Barcelona can’t come to a deal, Juventus would have the “solution”, and that if they wouldn’t discard the idea that Juventus would be preferred over staying at PSG.

Some journalist from there are very reliable, others not. But depends on the journalist and about which club they are speaking. For example, Josep Pedrerol is reliable when speaking about Real Madrid, Edu Aguirre is very, very reliable when speaking about CR7, etc. Quim is a Barca fan, he should be reliable when speaking about Barca, but he isn´t the most reliable of the journalist in Chiringuito. I don´t remember any "guess" of him in the transfer market yet but who knows?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Can I just say that if psg are so deperate for dybala now then we should bend leonardo right over the table and drill him hardcore for 100m plus.if we get 70 or 80m for dybala then paratici nedved and the whole fucking club should be shut down and forbidden to operate in the sport again.

If Dybala was at United, real, barca...he would be worth 120m..but not juve..we fucking low ball every player we want to sell.

Icardi will be loaned....higgy and icardi as CF options. Fuck me drunk!

Can't believe we could offload Khedira mandzukic Matuidi in one summer. Fucking joke.

Anyway Dybala at psg is a backward step for him...shame...he wants to stay at the club and let him go. Instead the ones who should but want to stay actually get to stay. How does that work?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

That Neymar bullshit won't just go away, will it?

On one hand we already have too many players and we need to sell because FPP, on the other the Neymar links xD

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Can I just say that if psg are so deperate for dybala now then we should bend leonardo right over the table and drill him hardcore for 100m plus.if we get 70 or 80m for dybala then paratici nedved and the whole fucking club should be shut down and forbidden to operate in the sport again.

If Dybala was at United, real, barca...he would be worth 120m..but not juve..we fucking low ball every player we want to sell.

Icardi will be loaned....higgy and icardi as CF options. Fuck me drunk!

Can't believe we could offload Khedira mandzukic Matuidi in one summer. Fucking joke.

Anyway Dybala at psg is a backward step for him...shame...he wants to stay at the club and let him go. Instead the ones who should but want to stay actually get to stay. How does that work?
Dybala 120 mil. ? Based on what?Previous showing?
He scored 5 goals last season and by all standards he was appalling based on his potential. Now let's take rashford who scored 11 for man utd. Would juve pay 120 mil. for him, cause he obviously had a better season than dybala in that sinking ship.
I want to say that we should stop overrating our players because it creates unfounded expectations.
I for one would keep him and give him one last chance , but if he doesn't perform I lose nothing while the club loses another 10-20 mil.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If dybala was ta barca or real he would be valued at another 20 to 30m just because he would be at those clubs. Lukaku has done fuck all for years at united and they sell him for more than what juve was willing to sell dybala to united for.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If dybala was ta barca or real he would be valued at another 20 to 30m just because he would be at those clubs. Lukaku has done fuck all for years at united and they sell him for more than what juve was willing to sell dybala to united for.
If clubs are willing to go as high as 80 for lukaku then that's his real value.
The quoted offers for dybala range between 60 and 80 so how do you propose we get 120?
Also lukaku scored 12 ,I believe, in a shity team while dybala scored 5 in a stacked one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)