Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
:sergio: :wallbang: :sigh: Morons! We never fucking learn. Leave it late, sell arguably our 3rd most important player, and then scramble to get some shit together.
How would you judge that, since even Matuidi is considered more of a starting 11 level player than Dybala from both the previous and the current manager? I get that you like Dybala, I like Dybala, most of the fans like Dybala, yet people in charge with coaching degree doesn't seem to like him and prefer not to play him. If it was some other player you would rate him as a surplus to requirements and say that it's a right move to sell.

He can become a beast of a player, but he wont make it here, it's clear as a day, people should accept that and just move on. His replacement may turn out to be even more useless to the team than Dybala, but hey, he might be just what we need to complete an already very solid unit. Let's wait and see.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How would you judge that, since even Matuidi is considered more of a starting 11 level player than Dybala from both the previous and the current manager? I get that you like Dybala, I like Dybala, most of the fans like Dybala, yet people in charge with coaching degree doesn't seem to like him and prefer not to play him. If it was some other player you would rate him as a surplus to requirements and say that it's a right move to sell.

He can become a beast of a player, but he wont make it here, it's clear as a day, people should accept that and just move on. His replacement may turn out to be even more useless to the team than Dybala, but hey, he might be just what we need to complete an already very solid unit. Let's wait and see.
We all know what we want and we all know what we are going to get.. Pep-Sarri...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The definition of pathetic
Undoing all the good work of the previous 8+ years. This is the last season we'll be able to benefit from the foundations that were laid by former management... maybe.

I d certainly prefer Higgy over Icardi, i doubt that Icardi will play for CR7, he will play for himself
There is no method to our madness

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Now I expect this: Dybala on loan to PSG with an option to buy, Icardi on loan to Juventus with an obligation to buy, just to ensure that the next summer is as exciting as this one has been.
And Dybala return after the loan and declare that he is determined to win his place at Juve, just like Higgy and then, frightened of losing him for free, we will extend his contract!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)