Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to Gazzetta Dybala rejected the idea of going to Inter, so if we do move for Icardi it will be cash only probably.
But i guess we'll have to sell Mario and maybe Paulo to PSG as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve ready to give Mario to Roma on a free loan if they will buy/loan with obligation Rugani.[Corriere dello Sport ]
Not a bad stategy as it will clear his wages+allow us to get rid of Rugani.. + even though Mandzukic isnt young Im sure he will do enough to convince Roma to retain him..
We should insert a free loan of Khedira as well..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Icardi has issues off field which we dont want however you cant deny him being a goal machine. At juve he couod deliver for us. I wouldnt swap him for dybala but bringing him in and offloading Mandzukic and maybe have some hope to offload Higuain and we would have a great crop of forwards.

Something else to think about is a few years down the track. Ronaldo may not be around...does anyone else see a duo of Dybala and Icardi being a good combo? Dybala the creator in a support striker role and icardi the finisher.

Just some food for thought.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Icardi has issues off field which we dont want however you cant deny him being a goal machine. At juve he couod deliver for us. I wouldnt swap him for dybala but bringing him in and offloading Mandzukic and maybe have some hope to offload Higuain and we would have a great crop of forwards.

Something else to think about is a few years down the track. Ronaldo may not be around...does anyone else see a duo of Dybala and Icardi being a good combo? Dybala the creator in a support striker role and icardi the finisher.

Just some food for thought.
front two ala trez/dp you mean?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
According to Gazzetta Dybala rejected the idea of going to Inter, so if we do move for Icardi it will be cash only probably.
But i guess we'll have to sell Mario and maybe Paulo to PSG as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve ready to give Mario to Roma on a free loan if they will buy/loan with obligation Rugani.[Corriere dello Sport ]
Buy one get one free strategy. If only Billy Mays was alive we would've hired him in these difficult times.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sam Greenwood - Juventus and Milan are interested (FI)
Who is he - another 17 year old who we like and when we sign him (IF we do) he will be either good or just another Mvididi and the likes..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sam Greenwood - Juventus and Milan are interested (FI)
Who is he - another 17 year old who we like and when we sign him (IF we do) he will be either good or just another Mvididi and the likes..
He looks like a stud, but too soon to talk transfers, he barely has gotten his feet wet in Man U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)