Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Emre Can or Rodrigo Bentancur will be up for the sales only if Matuidi doesn't leave the club. [Di Marzio]
Gee you'd think Matuidi would show a bit of decency in this matter and sacrifice himself for the careers of those two young players. If he knows he's not wanted, don't throw them under the bus to save your skin.

Can and Bentancur, though similar players, are the most valuable mids we have outside the obvious best three: Rabiot - Pjanic - Ramsey. Also, selling Kean was a kick in the guts. Bentancur is our other most promising youngster. Seems counter-intuitive to hold on to burnouts and fogies on exorbitant contracts they probably can't make good on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We ov
I cant say Im surprised.. It appears we just cant sell our players..
Perin -> Failed a medical ->Move is off
Dybala->Rejected Man Utd and then Tottenham tried a trick on us->Move is off
Mandzukic->Man Utd got rejected and not Bayern skip on him->Move is off
Khedira->Rejected MLS offers and others->Move is off
Higuain->Rejected Roma and is reluctant to leave...->Move is off
and.. I am pretty sure I forgot some players..
Wait until we see Rugani Monaco fall through..
We overpay them millions and offer titles from the bench, they can hardly find a better deal...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Can and Bentancur, though similar players, are the most valuable mids we have outside the obvious best three: Rabiot - Pjanic - Ramsey. Also, selling Kean was a kick in the guts. Bentancur is our other most promising youngster. Seems counter-intuitive to hold on to burnouts and fogies on exorbitant contracts they probably can't make good on.
DopeyFloweryIndianskimmer-size_restricted.gif

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can’t believe that Maguire guy was signed for 80 million £ , insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We probably be 10 times richer should Juve played in EPL...
Tickets up, prices up, transfer fee income up.. We would probably be the richest team by now..
Rugani would probably cost more than 40M in EPL value..

Mar 3, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)