Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Not sure about his skills though, I've heard about him, very good stuff, mostly from Roma fans ofc, just like I heard of this Plizzari guy that Milan fans consider like the second coming of Buffon, Zoff and Yashin or that merda rapper Eddie Salcido/Salcedo who is more skillful than Ronaldo, Messi, Cruiff and Van Basten...

Fans tend to overhype young players, I have never seen any of them play, they may be good or even become great, they can also be the next Mansour, Gabigoal, Freddie Addy and Bojan Krkic...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paris-Saint-Germain have sent an offer to Juventus through Ramadani today, the Bosnian midfielder is valued at €80m by Fabio Paratici is being considered. [@NicolaBalice)

- - - Updated - - -

Rugani to Roma on loan with the obligation to buy could be done tomorrow - Celar and Riccardi going the other way, But Riccardi may not be convinced of the transfer to Juventus, in this case another technical counterpart will be inserted. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are the only team that can change Icardi's mind, But to sign him the Bianconeri need to sell at least one attacker. [Di Marzio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)