Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (107 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Our mercato looks really screwed right now.
We can't sell Higuain as there are no offerts (he is willing to accept)
Khedira and Matuidi refusing to leave.

Maybe and just maybe we'll able to offload Rugani and Mandzukic ...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
i think its pretty obvious we only sold Kean because he only had a year left on contract and refused to renew.

Disappointing but hard to beat up on Paratici for that one.
Kean should have been offered a new contract once he scored those back to back goals. Or after racist comments. Juve does have good relationship Raiola if they really wanted to keep him it wont be a problem. But all Juve wanted was plusvalenza.

Jul 13, 2010
Our mercato looks really screwed right now.
We can't sell Higuain as there are no offerts (he is willing to accept)
Khedira and Matuidi refusing to leave.

Maybe and just maybe we'll able to offload Rugani and Mandzukic ...
Not the end of the world, it should not influence our gameplay, just that we are flushing millions down the drain. I think we might lose close to 50mil by keeping them at the club. Probably even more. This might deny us a solid player in the future, thanks to stubbornness of some players.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not the end of the world, it should not influence our gameplay, just that we are flushing millions down the drain. I think we might lose close to 50mil by keeping them at the club. Probably even more. This might deny us a solid player in the future, thanks to stubbornness of some players.
wouldn't change that much since if well Higuain and Mandzukic we'd have to get a replacement
But yeah Rugani,Khedira and Matuidi are liabilty that we don't even need to replace to cover the books

Right now since we have no offers for Higuain I wouldn't loan him out and pay a replacemente (who? beside Icardi).
So unless we sell for good Higuain let's keep him as CF

edit: t9

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
wouldn't change that much since if well Higuain and Mandzukic we'd have to get a replacement
But year Rugani,Khedira and Matuidi and liabilty we don't even need to replace and would cover the books

Right now since we have no offers for Higuain I wouldn't loan him out and pay a replacemente (who? beside Icardi).
So unless we sell for good Higuain let's keep him as CF
At this point yeah, we would ideally sell those who would miss the CL registration

Apr 29, 2006
PSG or Bayern for Can? Lots of talk about sacrificing players because Khedira and Matuidi are staying.
Not good at all. Especially when we are on a 21? player limit for CL. Khedira is useful, but how many games will he go without an injury...

Should've negotiated some kind of an agreement with the agents last April/May. I guess we weren't 100% sure about Ramsey and Rabiot.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Report: Mandzukic-Bayern is off

Football Italia
Mario Mandzukic’s proposed return to Bayern Munich from Juventus has reportedly been called off.
Mandzukic seemed to be on his way back to Bayern, with a move to Manchester United not happening and new Juve boss Maurizio Sarri preferring Gonzalo Higuain.
However, Sport Bild is now reporting the German giants have backed out as they decided not to make an offer.
In the meantime, they are closing an expensive loan deal for Barcelona attacker Philippe Coutinho.
It now remains to be seen whether the likes of Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid opt to renew their interest in the 33-year-old.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Report: Mandzukic-Bayern is off

Football Italia
Mario Mandzukic’s proposed return to Bayern Munich from Juventus has reportedly been called off.
Mandzukic seemed to be on his way back to Bayern, with a move to Manchester United not happening and new Juve boss Maurizio Sarri preferring Gonzalo Higuain.
However, Sport Bild is now reporting the German giants have backed out as they decided not to make an offer.
In the meantime, they are closing an expensive loan deal for Barcelona attacker Philippe Coutinho.
It now remains to be seen whether the likes of Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid opt to renew their interest in the 33-year-old.
I cant say Im surprised.. It appears we just cant sell our players..
Perin -> Failed a medical ->Move is off
Dybala->Rejected Man Utd and then Tottenham tried a trick on us->Move is off
Mandzukic->Man Utd got rejected and not Bayern skip on him->Move is off
Khedira->Rejected MLS offers and others->Move is off
Higuain->Rejected Roma and is reluctant to leave...->Move is off
and.. I am pretty sure I forgot some players..
Wait until we see Rugani Monaco fall through..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I cant say Im surprised.. It appears we just cant sell our players..
Perin -> Failed a medical ->Move is off
Dybala->Rejected Man Utd and then Tottenham tried a trick on us->Move is off
Mandzukic->Man Utd got rejected and not Bayern skip on him->Move is off
Khedira->Rejected MLS offers and others->Move is off
Higuain->Rejected Roma and is reluctant to leave...->Move is off
and.. I am pretty sure I forgot some players..
Wait until we see Rugani Monaco fall through..
Don't be pessimistic we have other players who maybe sold in case our old guard refuses to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)