Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I can't help it and I don't know why, but my love for this team is slowly evaporating with the way it's run. I've been a fan since I was 5 years old, which is when I got my first Del Piero shirt of 97/98. But there is something massively wrong with how this club is run today and it's something I frankly haven't seen before.
You mean the soullessness?

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
I can't help it and I don't know why, but my love for this team is slowly evaporating with the way it's run. I've been a fan since I was 5 years old, which is when I got my first Del Piero shirt of 97/98. But there is something massively wrong with how this club is run today and it's something I frankly haven't seen before.
We are talking about a team that has been to the CL final 2 times recently and won 8 straight league titles. I mean I've not seen so much whining since Redcafe when Pogba came here on a free. Can we just wait and see what actually happens before we start the jersey burning?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I just want someone to tell me what’s so fucking special about Lukaku that we’re giving away one of our stars for him? He’s so bad, heavy, slow, can’t pass, misses easy goals. This news better not be true because we will be labeled as donkeys and kiss the CL goodbye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Every summer, the management has to go full retard on 1 potential signing, Darmian in the last years, now Lukaku. Why can’t be this determined with other targets that we actually need, a decent midfielder: Pogba, Eriksen, SMS, Ndombele, Isco... We always have to go for the rubbish unwanted deadweight while giving away young talents for chips: Caldara, now Kean. I just don’t understand.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Every summer, the management has to go full retard on 1 potential signing, Darmian in the last years, now Lukaku. Why can’t be this determined with other targets that we actually need, a decent midfielder: Pogba, Eriksen, SMS, Ndombele, Isco... We always have to go for the rubbish unwanted deadweight while giving away young talents for chips: Caldara, now Kean. I just don’t understand.

We still dont know how the Kean deal is going so we might have a buyback or something..
Caldara?! He was good at Atalanta and then we shipped him to Milan for Bonucci - I guess we werent too convinced by him - Anyway I didnt hear about the Milan Caldara heroics so I guess it went ok.
Lukaku - I am too not enthusiastic about it but our board do know a thing or two more than us so if they think it is a good deal and they are one of the best boards in the world.. I guess we should just trust them. We dont have any choice anyway..

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm all for raising money for a bonafide champ. But Lukaku? How did his price get this high??

Sarri surely wants strikers with technique at least. Dybala and/or Higuain are those players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)