Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
If the following happens, though:

Kean (good, but still unproven), Higuain (reaching the end of his career) and Dybala (don't even get me started...) OUT

Lukaku, Eriksen IN

Wouldn't our team be better for it?

Woj, Cancelo, De Ligt, Chiellini, A. Sandro, Rabiot, Pjanic, Eriksen, D. Costa, Lukaku, Ronaldo seems like one hell of a team to me.

Perhaps a bit soft that mid, but we could throw Can or Bentancur in there in games in which more grinta is required
I really can't believe we are still sugar coating our mid situation after 5 years of asking for upgrades.

We never settled this issue after pirlo and Vidal left.

We buy Ronaldo but don't give him service:hihi:

Like buying a gourmet meal at a 5 star restaurant but eating it with bare hands.

Apr 19, 2007
I really can't believe we are still sugar coating our mid situation after 5 years of asking for upgrades.

We never settled this issue after pirlo and Vidal left.

We buy Ronaldo but don't give him service:hihi:

Like buying a gourmet meal at a 5 star restaurant but eating it with bare hands.
I agree we need to adress it but you are making it seem much worse than it actually is

Apr 17, 2013
I'm not a scout but I do not understand why we don't try to take a guy like Lacazette who is 100 times more suited to the sarriball than the Belgian remover, It must not be difficult to convince him to leave arsenal to finally join an ambitious club.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I agree we need to adress it but you are making it seem much worse than it actually is
Not replacing Pirlo (and marchisio when he played regista) has been the biggest issue. They keep trying to make Pjanic into one, but he just isn’t the answer and they seemingly refuse to accept it. He needs to have a free role further up and they need to go out and find a proper fucking replacement or else we will be right back here next year in the same position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)