Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (116 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Costa and Ronaldo are our only good wingers we'll need 2 more which is not going to happen. Berna should play as playmaker or further back behind Ramsey when he's fit. I don't see Costa playing every game so for the players we have, we need to get used to playing without wingers or we'll be the same as last season. I know 4-3-3 is a sexy formation and we assume we'll score loads but the truth is that we don't do it well. If we do buy anyone else I'd still go for a midfielder, preferably an assist man.

Apr 29, 2006
What happened with Pjaca? Are we selling him or loaning him out for the rest of his career as a promising prospect? He had some injuries, but should have been fine by now or is he permanently sidetracked?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What happened with Pjaca? Are we selling him or loaning him out for the rest of his career as a promising prospect? He had some injuries, but should have been fine by now or is he permanently sidetracked?
those some injuries include two torn acl's, the last from march '19. he's out at least until the end of the preseason. unfortunate player, completely useless for us.

Apr 29, 2006
those some injuries include two torn acl's, the last from march '19. he's out at least until the end of the preseason. unfortunate player, completely useless for us.
Are injuries his worst enemy though? I had the feeling he didn't impress on loan when played and ate a lot of bench regardless of fitness. I was just wondering what's the future for him? He could have been a 15-20M in the green for us this year.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lets face it. Ronaldo need really good players with him upfront. Dybala is not the one, Berna neither. Even Chiesa isnt.

We would need hazard, griezmann, neymar, mbappe level player/s
I sort of agree. I think we should have gone for Griezmann. Hazard, Neymar and Mbappe all wanted / want Madrid.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Lets face it. Ronaldo need really good players with him upfront. Dybala is not the one, Berna neither. Even Chiesa isnt.

What? Benzema, Bale, Lucas Vazquez, Asensio, Mariano (lol), Morata are not better then what we currently have upfront. Even if you insist to argue the difference would be marginal.

+ Mayoral or whatever his name was.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Daddis ofcourse. Ronaldo has 600 career goals and is possibly the craziest pure scorer in footie history. But somehow this dude says he needs only top 5 or 10 players in the world to be good.

Especially when the others are attackers who will play 2nd fiddle to him instead of be the focal point.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Daddis ofcourse. Ronaldo has 600 career goals and is possibly the craziest pure scorer in footie history. But somehow this dude says he needs only top 5 or 10 players in the world to be good.

Especially when the others are attackers who will play 2nd fiddle to him instead of be the focal point.
Not only. But its like Pjanic having khedira and Matuidi next to him. Why have a wizard and 2 meh players. They dont let him explode..

Ronaldo is an alien, but is getting old and cant run past players like before.

We can get more goals from him If we have a couple more creative assistmakers in the squad.

Berna doesn’t cut it and never will against the best in cl

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Dybala might be - He definitely has potential to be that player
Bernardeschi - Definitely not
Chiesa - He is 21 and could really develop but I get your point

Dybala to explode or swap Dybala+Matuidi+$ for Neymar

Apr 19, 2007

Maybe get some quality world class like Benzema and Isco. He needs players to play for him and work off him. Thats when he shines the most. He needs players that look to him at every moment possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)