Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Barca beat City to Cancelo?
Football Italia
44 Minutes Ago

Barcelona are reportedly rivalling Manchester City in the race to sign Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo.
Cancelo appeared to be set for City, but they are currently finalising the transfer of Atletico Madrid midfielder Rodri Hernandez.
Furthermore, the English champions have yet to meet Juve’s €60m asking price, with the Bianconeri not prepared to take Danilo in exchange.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, that has opened the door to Barca, who could lose Nelson Semedo to Atleti.
The Catalans have also been linked with bringing back Dani Alves, the former Juve defender now a free agent after leaving Paris Saint-Germain.
As for who will replace the Portuguese, La Gazzetta joins Gianluca Di Marzio in claiming the Old Lady could finally land Manchester United’s Matteo Darmian.

Finally a jabroni worth mentioning.Imagine going from cancelo to darmian :wallbang:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
I think, something must be going on in the background.
It's 4th of July and we only announced one signing where we have to pay (Pellegrini, but it is a player "swap" type of deal).
Last, year we could afford the signing of Ronaldo and Cancelo without any major sale. I know we will sign Demiral, Traore and Romero, but those deals should be already covered and did not mention the further sales we will assess (Higuain, Mandzukic, still think Cancelo will leave and maybe Matuidi).
Considering all of above things, I believe we will be able to afford one CM (SMS) or Chiesa.

However, it is really strange to me, that Paratici still in contact with Raiola regarding Pogba and Wand regarding Icardi... once MDL deal settled, I really believe we will do 1-2 major signing yet.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Please not Icardi. I hope these rumours are made up. I don't like the guy and I seriously doubt Sarri is the man to manage Rabiot's mom and Icardi's wife.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Please not Icardi. I hope these rumours are made up. I don't like the guy and I seriously doubt Sarri is the man to manage Rabiot's mom and Icardi's wife.
He's already on 60 cigarettes per day. Do they want him to reach triple digits?

- - - Updated - - -

Ending up with Darmian lol...

Why not trade Semedo nd Cancelo? Semedo is in defending a bit better than Cancelo..
I refuse to believe Darmian. We've been rumoured since the year after he signed that United contract. We won't sign him. Typical noise.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We still don't have MDL and at times like this, a personal call from Zidane will make his mind up for him.

The Pole deserves to start over Buffon and Can needs to be somewhere because he's excellent defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)