Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
False Romagnoli is great but we don't need him if De Ligt arrives and I doubt he would be interested in coming to sit on the bench behind Chiellini and De Ligt.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why aren't we interested in Dani Ceballos?
I heard Milan maybe get him on loan with option to buy for 40-45 Mio.
He could have the same impact like Fabian ruiz in Italy. Brilliant technic, dribbling, finesse shot, free kicks. Maybe a mix between isco and asensio. He also was a leader in the last years in u21 from Spain.
He has for me easily more talent than zaniolo. He mad only a few tap in goals and I think he will only be the next Italian flop talent.
Ceballos would ride our bench at this point, just like he does at Real... No use.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Yeah pogba might be too far. After all the players sold that needs to be sold, I'd say we will have something around 100m to splash, so with ndombele at spurs, sms is the only real target. Or the other route - chiesa + rb.
Don't agree that it's financially impossible. We have 175M Eur in new money on the balance sheet from a large bond deal, a large FFP surplus, and a debt to Value ratio of ~20%.

(Enterprise Value ~599M EUR in debt net of 223M EUR in Cash =~375M, and a market capitalization of 1,528B EUR, which = an enterprise value of ~1.9B EUR, and a net debt to capitalization ratio of 20%. Compare that to Roma at ~40%, or Porto at 73%. Manchester United is a 12.2%. If we end up at 30% for a couple of years, I'm not worried.

If we can reduce wages by shipping out Matuidi, Khedira, Perin, Mandzukic in addition to what we have already sold, it is very possible. With Higuain, Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Dybala, and Kean we have to much depth at CF, especially if we're playing a 4-3-3.

If it's a 4-3-1-2, I'd expect Mandzukic to go.
If it's a 4-3-3, I'd expect to Mandzukic and 1 of Higuain/Kean to go. I think Higuain will be hard to unload unfortunately.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don't agree that it's financially impossible. We have 175M Eur in new money on the balance sheet from a large bond deal, a large FFP surplus, and a debt to Value ratio of ~20%.

(Enterprise Value ~599M EUR in debt net of 223M EUR in Cash =~375M, and a market capitalization of 1,528B EUR, which = an enterprise value of ~1.9B EUR, and a net debt to capitalization ratio of 20%. Compare that to Roma at ~40%, or Porto at 73%. Manchester United is a 12.2%. If we end up at 30% for a couple of years, I'm not worried.

If we can reduce wages by shipping out Matuidi, Khedira, Perin, Mandzukic in addition to what we have already sold, it is very possible. With Higuain, Mandzukic, Ronaldo, Dybala, and Kean we have to much depth at CF, especially if we're playing a 4-3-3.

If it's a 4-3-1-2, I'd expect Mandzukic to go.
If it's a 4-3-3, I'd expect to Mandzukic and 1 of Higuain/Kean to go. I think Higuain will be hard to unload unfortunately.
What is current EBITA? If we get the extra cash flow with the Khedira, Matuidi, and Higuain sales, along with a swap of Dybala or DC, a Pogba deal does seem feasible.

Jul 13, 2010
Yeah, well, let's go one at a time, now let's sign de Ligt, then let's sell some players, and close the mercato mid-July with a bang in midfield. One absolutely unnecessary place to shake things up is cancelo - that's just extra time and effort wasted for realistically no improvement whoever would replace him. I don't even know why would we loan pellegrini, let him develop as a sub here and forget about defence.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Pogba would hop on first flight to Torino if it was up to him. Convincing United into a sale and making the sales to get wages off the books is the big challenge for Juve. He will probably end up staying in Manchester and then force a move after another disastrous season for that club.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
What is current EBITA? If we get the extra cash flow with the Khedira, Matuidi, and Higuain sales, along with a swap of Dybala or DC, a Pogba deal does seem feasible.
EBITDA is a tough one to calculate because of gains on sales being included and that’s not really sustainable. It’s over 100M including this and about 15M excluding this. I forecasted the uefa break even for the full year and I expect roughly breakeven (slight +). Adidas deal should step up for next season, which will help. But the most important thing is a deep champions league run. If we can get to the finals this year, we will be in excellent shape next year from a purchase perspective. If we fall short, we might need to make some sales to comply because our big positive profit year is no longer included next year.

I could see a sale of Dybala if the offer is strong (€>100MM) simply because of the gain that it puts on the income statement. That would easily let us buy De Ligt, Pogba and another big name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
False Romagnoli is great but we don't need him if De Ligt arrives and I doubt he would be interested in coming to sit on the bench behind Chiellini and De Ligt.
Romanogli will be at Juve in the near future

Killini won’t be around forever and Rugani is the new Ogbanna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)