Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
Last nigh I was dreaming that Nedved's wife left him.

The fuck was that? We can't have such drama in the middle of a transfer window.
I can expect somethinh like this to happen as long as Paratici and Nedved work hard day & night only to make juventus fans happier ..both of them don't have time to go home and spend time with families

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
You can laugh but it's the truth. They're definitely not better on paper or talent-wise, but those guys have been to two straight CL finals, won one. They compliment each other perfectly and have knocked off some big teams and scored big goals on their way there.

Salah has 15 goals in those two years. Dybala has 11 in 4 years.
Mane has 14.
Firmino has 14.

Excluding Ronaldo our entire attack from these two years barely sniffs that. Dybala, Costa, Higuain, Bernardeschi, Mario, Cuadrado, Pjaca, the janitor.
Our attack is on the level of Liverpool and Man. City. The great difference is the style of play. Dybala had to come back in defense to pick up the ball for example.
Liverpoll and Man. City play attacking football. Juventus everything was based on defense. Allergri's credo was " The best defense win the league" exactly the opposite of what Klopp and Guardiola do.There game is based on possession and scoring goals . Allegri play more defense, kick the ball forward and hope an attacker will score. Many long balls
In that aspect you can not compere. Liverpool and Man.City with Juve. THe styles are to different. On top of that it is easier to score in England than it is in Italty. Team play openly in Italy everybody concentrate on defending.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our transfer plans are to complex to comprehend right now.
A Zaniolo-Higuain swap would be excellent and would give us a great many of tactical choices.
Ramsey's successor already here will take the oressure both from him and the need for Zaniolo to perorm right away in th CL.
It would also help us digest the Spina-Pellegrini rip off.
Things could go very well or very bad by the end of this transfer window.
What worries me the most is not taking enough measures to get rid of deawood

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Our attack is on the level of Liverpool and Man. City. The great difference is the style of play. Dybala had to come back in defense to pick up the ball for example.
Liverpoll and Man. City play attacking football. Juventus everything was based on defense. Allergri's credo was " The best defense win the league" exactly the opposite of what Klopp and Guardiola do.There game is based on possession and scoring goals . Allegri play more defense, kick the ball forward and hope an attacker will score. Many long balls
In that aspect you can not compere. Liverpool and Man.City with Juve. THe styles are to different. On top of that it is easier to score in England than it is in Italty. Team play openly in Italy everybody concentrate on defending.
This nonsens again. You didn't see Berna doing that when he played in Dybala's place... It's Dybala who did not, no one asked him to.

And he was talking about CL goals, not in England or Italy.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
--------------- Wojtek -------------------
---MDL----- Bonus----- Giorgio --
---------------- Pjanic -------------------
----- Ramsey ----- Rabiot ----------
---------- Bernardeschi --------------
-- Costa--- Dybala --- CR7 --------

What do you think?
welcome
i think you should introduce yourself in the new users thread :)

formation wise that looks very strong but i don't think sarri prefers a formation with 3 defenders . i don't think he ever used one .

Jul 22, 2016
yes, I know about it, but our moves so far (or maybe almost confirmed) may indicate that we will playing 3 in the middle of defense (who from MDL, Leo and Giorgio shouldn't be in first 11) and 4 in middlefield.

btw.
Pawel from Poland, 32 years old, Juventino since 1997.
Nice to meet you. :)
Bonucci shouldn’t be there, and the race isn’t even close!

Mar 3, 2014
yes, I know about it, but our moves so far (or maybe almost confirmed) may indicate that we will playing 3 in the middle of defense (who from MDL, Leo and Giorgio shouldn't be in first 11) and 4 in middlefield.

btw.
Pawel from Poland, 32 years old, Juventino since 1997.
Nice to meet you. :)
Very few managers play a 3-4-3 without wingbacks. Basically only Guardiola has done it and it’s he only really did it heavily with Bayern...probably because he steam rolled the league and could experiment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)