Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think people are underating Rabiot and Ramsey just because they are free.

Normaly they would cost around 100mln combined.
I don’t know why.. I think both of them could have signed with any top European side. Especially Rabiot. I think if we sign De Ligt, plus these 2, we’re off to a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think people are underating Rabiot and Ramsey just because they are free.

Normaly they would cost around 100mln combined.
Rabiot, with that combination of talent and age, is definitely underrated here. We only have this opportunity because his attitude is aids.

Ramsey has been class his whole career but became a meme player due to injuries.

They are both levels above our current midfielders.

Mar 3, 2014
I expect a huge Mercato now. If Buffon is back, he has 1 year for a UCL. Ronaldo is also finite in terms of time. This is the time to go hard. That combined with our strong FFP surplus over the last 3 years & the 175M bond deal, I think we'll see some very exciting moves.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I expect a huge Mercato now. If Buffon is back, he has 1 year for a UCL. Ronaldo is also finite in terms of time. This is the time to go hard. That combined with our strong FFP surplus over the last 3 years & the 175M bond deal, I think we'll see some very exciting moves.
I don't think the club cares about Gigi winning the CL lol

Where can we realistically improve besides CM and CB?

Jul 10, 2018
Gigi really deserves the CL dont forget that! He knew when Ronaldo came last year he kinda fucked up.

So nice to have him back as a second knowing how good he is and respecting Tec too ofc. Wow and then continue with the management! Love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)