Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,484

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand how you can have a contractual agreement with someone without them liking to play for you, but that's just me.
    the same Guillaume who sucks Di Marzio dick and posting shit articles on Eurosport. :baus:

Apr 17, 2013
    I know Ndombele but who is Gouiri?
    Amine gouiri, 19 years old, , clinical striker from OL academy. He suffered a serious knee injury early in the season that prevented him from starting in the first team this year.He played recently the U20 World Cup: 4 games, 3 goals.
    The club will not sell him, next season he will play the role of substitute behind dembele in a first time before becoming starter.

His stat with french NT
    U16: 11matchs, 4goals
    U17 15m, 20g
    U18 5m,5g
    U19 8m, 7g
    U20 4m, 3g

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Amine gouiri, 19 years old, , clinical striker from OL academy. He suffered a serious knee injury early in the season that prevented him from starting in the first team this year.He played recently the U20 World Cup: 4 games, 3 goals.
    The club will not sell him, next season he will play the role of substitute behind dembele in a first time before becoming starter.

His stat with french NT
    U17 15m, 20g
    U18 5m,5g
    U19 8m, 7g
    U20 4m, 3g
    That's almost some Moise Kean stats.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010

His stat with french NT
    U17 15m, 20g
    U18 5m,5g
    U19 8m, 7g
    U20 4m, 3g
    But what if he`s offered the unique opportunity to be the star of the Juve Under 23 team and play in the highly competitive Serie C? :D

PS.: Speaking about Juve23 strikers, it seems that Mavididi will leave this summer, probably on loan with around 10 English teams interested in him, most of them Championship sides.

Barese

May 9, 2019
    u20 striker, never saw him playing for the first team

btw lyon has plenty of interesting players. besides ndombélé, i'd gladly take either of mendy (sail has shipped as real bought him yesterday), fekir or aouar.
    Adil Aouchiche is another French youngster who impressed a lot, scoring 9 goals in 4 matches at the U17 Euro’s equaling Platini’s record.

Here is a bit more information on both Aouchiche and Gouiri: https://www.uefa.com/under17/news/newsid=2604881.html

Lately ive been reading some small rumours about Udogie and Luca Pellegrini being linked to us, in my opinion 2 great prospects for the future.

We signed Javi Lopez from Deportivo Alaves aswell.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)