Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (113 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato:
Ndombele`s price 60M - Followed mainly by City Utd and Juve
Pogba`s price 140M - Real vs Juve - No indication if we accept this price tag
Pjanic Dybala and Allegri uncertain
Rabiot on a free transfer but there are other suitors

Regarding Rabiot I think with our current midfield its a no brainer to go for him as he is free and he could allow another midfield signing
I wouldnt mind Rabiot Pjanic Ndombele midfield (Ramsey behind Dybala and Ronaldo)

Also I heard Real want Mendy from Lyon - They say his style reminds of Marcelo - has anyone seen him in action?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Isco is a wonderful player and on his day lovely to watch. I do not follow La liga so I basically only see him in CL, where I get the sense that he is inconsistent and disappears a bit too much during games. So for those that have seen him more, is that accurate or is that a deceitful perception of mine? Also the guy is 27 years old and should be hitting his prime now... something to consider.

I've been outspoken previously about getting a bully to our midfield, a WC one. But after watching De Jong now a few times... **ck me, that's what I want... Allegri is a WC manager, however, since he is risk averse and relies more on individual brilliance or opponent misstakes I now think I want some more proactive players. Pjanic is still good and important with his calmness but he is no longer proactive and more of a sideway passer, same goes for the rest of the midfield. Hence, I'd want us to go for a more proactive player, someone like Isco... but perhaps someone else - if he is inconsistent.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
And Kroos won't?

What kind of argument is that.
way to take it out of context. Kroos will be expensive (less in fee than isco but more in wages, i assume) but he helps solve the CM issue. isco doesent

- - - Updated - - -

That you don't know. If Max plans with a 4312 he'd come in handy. As for Kroos, just watch him. Guy is done playing competetive football. Has no drive whatsoever. Combine that whit his arrogance and his non existing physics and you are in for a shite signing.
if Max plays 4312 then the CM is still a more daring issue. Dybala, Ramsey, Bernardeschi all can play the 10 before we spend our entire budget on that position.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just no to Kroos for me. He's won it all already, and that's exactly how he plays now. No hunger/drive in him.

I don't even blame the guy, players can't all be mentality monsters like CR7, but just don't sign him pls. Don't want his his nonchalant ass at Juventus. He's exactly what we don't need.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just no to Kroos for me. He's won it all already, and that's exactly how he plays now. No hunger/drive in him.

I don't even blame the guy, players can't all be mentality monsters like CR7, but just don't sign him pls. Don't want his his nonchalant ass at Juventus. He's exactly what we don't need.
well hes not top of my priority list either, but definitely above isco. we need 2 top CMs after all and if Pjanic is sold, 3 of them. only then and after adding a top CB we should be even thinking about AMs

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only want Rabiot if he makes a brain-transplant.
So you rather we play Mr most of the time injured and when he isnt he is just mediocre (Khedira) or Mr Im 90 years old and I run like a headless chicken (Matuidi) or maybe you are a fan of Bentancur who is good for his age but not good enough to be a starter.
Rabiot is free - Should he cost us a transfer fee (beside wages and signing bonus) I`d react the same but for free - Why not get an upgrade for free?

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
So you rather we play Mr most of the time injured and when he isnt he is just mediocre (Khedira) or Mr Im 90 years old and I run like a headless chicken (Matuidi) or maybe you are a fan of Bentancur who is good for his age but not good enough to be a starter.
Rabiot is free - Should he cost us a transfer fee (beside wages and signing bonus) I`d react the same but for free - Why not get an upgrade for free?
Rabiot is not worth it, and have you read about his salary demands? Also he is nothing special, pass.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Rabiot is not worth it, and have you read about his salary demands? Also he is nothing special, pass.
Except he is worth it and the fact he hasn't signed any contract yet, means no one will meet his demands; meaning he'll be cheaper.

If we can get him, we should. Our midfield needs a serious makeover and we can't pay that. Hence why Rabiot is a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)