Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Koulibaly - Manolas seems like a pretty strong back line for the future, they can both actually defend and are both agressive, doubt we will sign both though, Romagnoli-Manolas seems like a much more realistic Mercato.

In the end we will end up getting Salvatore Aronica and Dario Dainelli but its nice to dream for a bit
After Cr7 arrived, I believe anything can happen. Just stop pretending that you know so much better than the rest, because you don't. Lets wait and see what happens in the summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Does he pretend to know better than the rest? Nothing wrong with his post. Do you go around looking for trouble, or is this your way of seeking attention? :boh:

His opinion is valid and should be respected, just like yours, irrespective of the BS you spew on a consistent basis ;)

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Does he pretend to know better than the rest? Nothing wrong with his post. Do you go around looking for trouble, or is this your way of seeking attention? :boh:

His opinion is valid and should be respected, just like yours, irrespective of the BS you spew on a consistent basis ;)
He started this in the Pirlo thread. This time he only clicked on dislike button cuz he got owned, had nothing to type back. I got my revenge.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He started this in the Pirlo thread. This time he only clicked on dislike button cuz he got owned, had nothing to type back. I got my revenge.
for the record, i didn't respond because its not worth arguing, no where in my post did i claim to know anything, im just a fan, have been for a long time, im just being realistic based on everything ive seen, hey i might be wrong (I usually am)
:lol: what made you crawl out of whatever tepid cesspit you were hiding in and start posting on this forum
Constant off topic posting in every thread, i'm not even a massive Dybala fan myself but fuck, every thread you manage to bring him up.

Also, re the pirlo thread you fucking dimwit, bringing up Dybala when its not even relevant, and thats not the only instance, its a common theme, you seem to have alot of enemies around here?, is everyone wrong in thinking ur an imbecile or maybe we are all on to something? eh food for thought

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Corsport headlines that Juventus need to cash in. The company must sell by June and raise a capital of €40m-€50m.

Anyone think there’s any truth to this? And why would we need money? I thought the ronaldo signing gave us huge profits, as well as sales of audero, stuararo etc

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Absolute shit. Sells Sandro and Dybala and replaces them with a bunch of nobodies, Ndombele aside. I'd be livid with such a shitty mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Acerbic Frank might be a good player for Lazio, but we are Juventus and he's already 31 years old. We have an ageing backline as things stand; let's freshen things up back there.
Who is shit enlighten me please?
Dybala has been average for more than a year and a half. Sandro was one season wonder he is Molinaro with better crossing for 2 seasons already.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is pretty obvious.. The only name who really upgrade us in this list is Ndombele while the rest are future players or good players but not remarkable ones.
Also selling A.Sandro without replacing him is stupid
Replacing Khedira, Cuadrado, Rugani with them is more than an upgrade.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Fabio Capello: "Isco is a dream for Juve and it's very true that they want to buy him for next summer. The problem is that Zidane, in my opinion, will not give up Isco, otherwise he could have really moved to Juve,"

- Sky

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Koulibaly - Manolas seems like a pretty strong back line for the future, they can both actually defend and are both agressive, doubt we will sign both though, Romagnoli-Manolas seems like a much more realistic Mercato.

In the end we will end up getting Salvatore Aronica and Dario Dainelli but its nice to dream for a bit
If we end up with Koulibaly Manolas then Fab deserves a statue as big as J stadium. Not gonna happen obviously so no statue for him

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Who is shit enlighten me please?
Dybala has been average for more than a year and a half. Sandro was one season wonder he is Molinaro with better crossing for 2 seasons already.

- - - Updated - - -

Replacing Khedira, Cuadrado, Rugani with them is more than an upgrade.
Good honest post man, but honesty is not appreciated here, only sheeps are.

- - - Updated - - -

for the record, i didn't respond because its not worth arguing, no where in my post did i claim to know anything, im just a fan, have been for a long time, im just being realistic based on everything ive seen, hey i might be wrong (I usually am)
:lol: what made you crawl out of whatever tepid cesspit you were hiding in and start posting on this forum
Constant off topic posting in every thread, i'm not even a massive Dybala fan myself but fuck, every thread you manage to bring him up.

Also, re the pirlo thread you fucking dimwit, bringing up Dybala when its not even relevant, and thats not the only instance, its a common theme, you seem to have alot of enemies around here?, is everyone wrong in thinking ur an imbecile or maybe we are all on to something? eh food for thought
Can you even read ffs? I wrote after Cr7 anything is possible, and there you said it, you just a fan like the others so stfu and don't tell me how long you have been supporting this team because we others have done the same, sheep.

Jun 6, 2015
Good honest post man, but honesty is not appreciated here, only sheeps are.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you even read ffs? I wrote after Cr7 anything is possible, and there you said it, you just a fan like the others so stfu and don't tell me how long you have been supporting this team because we others have done the same, sheep.
Seriously, what is your purpose on this forum other than constantly seeking for trouble and confrontation? Calma and think before you type.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
finished at 29? hardly think so. he just needs a fresh environment

also, isco is not what we need at all, and hed come on huge wages and transfer fee
That you don't know. If Max plans with a 4312 he'd come in handy. As for Kroos, just watch him. Guy is done playing competetive football. Has no drive whatsoever. Combine that whit his arrogance and his non existing physics and you are in for a shite signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)