Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
number 1 needs to be stopping ronaldo playing left wing. he is a CF now and we need to play him there. We cant play him left wing and get matuidi or another midfielder to play left wing.
This. Playing Ronaldo as a left winger is too complex for us. We often see Mandzukic come back from his CF position to Ronaldo's side when defending. Ronaldo as a CF, free roaming around may be less effective for him, but it will bring more value to the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Even a great Manger like Lippi failed at inter and was sacked.

Inter is the worst possible destination for managers.

Gasperini has showen in the last 3 years by defeating Allegri regularly with average sets of players.

I'm all for best coaches in the world to come to Juve, but if our directors think about only Italians i would welcome Gas.
He is quite good with youngsters and attacking football , He won't make the team worse than this. I'm sure of that.
Allegri's record vs Atalanta since he came: 9 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss, 25:13 GD

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dybala has decided: he wants to stay at Juventus and is an immovable choice.
The Argentine thus removes the rumors of a possible exchange with Icardi.

-GDS
Then Mandzukic should leave. CR7 + Dybala + Kean is enough when it comes to the CF department, we need more DC/Bernardeschi type of players now to compliment the forwards. Someone who is capable of running a lot and joining the attack and midfield. I guess Zaniolo and Chiesa are the hot names these days...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What we need is a clear identity, WC players or someone who is clearly going to become one very quickly and remove anyone who's not good with the ball and can only do one thing well.

It doesn't matter if Toni Kroos is 29, he's a top 5 midfielder in the world and if we can get him, we get him. Doesn't matter that Cavani is 32, he's a beast and so hungry in every game, just like Tevez was. We need high character guys, someone with an attitude on the pitch. It was so painful to see Emre freaking Can yelling at 9 teammates to wake up and start pressing and fighting against Ajax. That would never happen with Lichtsteiner, Tevez, Marchisio, Vidal, etc.

I want to have that kind of a team again. Now we're so bland, I have no confidence in 90% of the team to push against adversity, no one with balls.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
This. Playing Ronaldo as a left winger is too complex for us. We often see Mandzukic come back from his CF position to Ronaldo's side when defending. Ronaldo as a CF, free roaming around may be less effective for him, but it will bring more value to the team.
Then you might aswell sell Ronaldo then because he does not work as a center forward alone. Did you not see the games this year when he played there alone? he barely touched the ball or was not involved in the game the moment he went back to left wing he started scoring again. Ronaldo is fine on left wing he can create and score there he does not like playing with hes back to goal and not touching the ball.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Then you might aswell sell Ronaldo then because he does not work as a center forward alone. Did you not see the games this year when he played there alone? he barely touched the ball or was not involved in the game the moment he went back to left wing he started scoring again. Ronaldo is fine on left wing he can create and score there he does not like playing with hes back to goal and not touching the ball.
He would
It depends how you interpret it, in a rigid formation it wouldnt work but in something like a 4 2 3 1 where the front 4 have the chance to swap and change as they please during the game it could work very well

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Capello says he knows someone close to Real Madrid that claims they have up to 500 millions (!) To spend this Summer

This mercato is going to be something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)