Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You think the worst case scenario in signing a super expensive untested teenager (even if he is a phenom) is that he turns into one of our best players for the last 3 years? Damn are you optimistic.
He started last year in an amazing way but he never really lived up to expectations so yeah this Dybala isnt that great - potential Dybala is a monster though..
This is why I say J.Felix in the worst case will play like Dybala as both are talented - Both can do brilliant things but J.Felix might develop here while unfortunately Dybala already proved he needs to move on (again unless someone who is capable of managing him arrives)

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I generally agree, one question tho - if you sell Pjanic, Khedira and Mat, you'd play Ramsey - Bentancur - newmidfielder?
I only sell Matuidi and Pjanic if we switch to two-man midfield of Ramsey + new guy with Dybala as Cam or supporting striker. If we stick with Pjanic, it should be three-man midfield and Dybala to be sacrificed.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
In: De Ligt (only a dream), Romero, Ndombele, Felix and another young prospect in midfield or up front.

Out: Bonucci, Khedira, Manbro, Pjanic, Costa (I'd keep him if he could stay healthy), Sandro too would be worth sacrificing if we can find a decent replacement.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,509
    Wtf is wrong with her?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry - wtf is wrong with him? :crazy:

What's the story behind that? Any reason why she's after his sister?
    sister not getting along with brother. She talks bad about them...blah blah blah

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Inter and Juventus considering 'advantageous' Dybala-Icardi swap
    18/04/2019, 10:45

The resounding Icardi-Dybala swap seems to be gaining more and more momentum, if the latest reports are to be believed.

In fact, Inter and Juve are starting to think about it concretely as, according to Tuttosport, it would represent an economically advantageous opportunity for both parties.
    https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news...-considering-advantageous-dybala-icardi-37057
    Just don't, Fabio.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Gazetta dello Sport says Salah is our objective this Summer. Fabio is definitely on crack if he buys another forward, I wish he'd stop these silly interests
    I wouldn't take any new transfer rumor that comes out these days. We are eliminated earlier than expected for most Juve fans, so from a newspaper editor's standpoint any crazy rumor will be music to their ears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)