Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I remember when we were linked to Skriniar when he was at Samp. How the hell do you waste time like we did and don't accelerate things to snap up a talent as good as him?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Paratici will not be in Amsterdam tomorrow night to watch De Ligt plays vs. Germany, instead, he has chosen to fly to Lisbon (Portugal) on Monday to watch Ruben Dias vs. Serbia. Juve's priority CB signing remains De Ligt, however they believe Dias to be a viable alternative. #GdS

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
So we are building a Portuguese colony in Turin? I am for, they have a mega-capable generation of young footballers, not much worse than French or English. I think that I am much more confident when it comes to adapting to the new country, the league they come. The English cant play abroad (Sancho is an exception) and the French from Ligue One are "hit or miss", 50:50

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Links to Reinier Jesus Carvalho of Flamengo. 17. Trequartista. 70m € clause. Would leave for much less. Juve lead the race to land him. Real Madrid other club interested.
what about Felix :/

both? EU spots?

- - - Updated - - -

what about Tonali for CM?

- - - Updated - - -

many choices to be made

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So we are building a Portuguese colony in Turin? I am for, they have a mega-capable generation of young footballers, not much worse than French or English. I think that I am much more confident when it comes to adapting to the new country, the league they come. The English cant play abroad (Sancho is an exception) and the French from Ligue One are "hit or miss", 50:50
:rofl: :howler: Let's not overrate Der Ingerlanders please. What about the Spanish and Dutch? :boh:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I dont overestimate English boys. I wrote in the further part of the post that they play poorly abroad and fail. In fact, English boys dont go outside the island.

But this is slowly changing and these investment in football and in academys is reimburse. This isnt the woodball of the 80s-90s that English sides presented. Currently, their youth are playing a combination and fast football.

What about the Spanish and Dutch?

Spanish? I dont see talents there as much as those of French or English, even the Italian youth look more ,,powerful'' for me.

Dutch ? meh.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dont overestimate English boys. I wrote in the further part of the post that they play poorly abroad and fail. In fact, English boys dont go outside the island.

But this is slowly changing and these investment in football and in academys is reimburse. This isnt the woodball of the 80s-90s that English sides presented. Currently, their youth are playing a combination and fast football.
Let's hope we never have to see the day the English rule the roost in football. The only thing worse than Thai traffic and their lack of logic/common sense is an Englishman's self entitlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)