Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
To make money Aulas would be ready to sell his mother.

Interviewed Monday by the financial magazine Le Revenu on a possible sale of player to the PSG, the president of Olympique Lyonnais Jean-Michel Aulas was very direct. "No problem," said Aulas. I would be proud of it. If PSG wants to buy Tanguy Ndombele, there is no problem. There is no unhealthy quarrel with PSG leaders. Nasser al-Khelaïfi is a loyal and brilliant man whom I admire. Last November, on his Twitter account, aulas had already stretched a pole at the Paris club in the matter of his midfielder.

Apr 29, 2006
Obviously Zidane would have not signed without any financial guarantee
Any financial guarantees = 300M first transfer window. What if things don't go to plan on a 3 year deal... 1B? So much about coaching Real M out of a bad spot... :wine:

@Mark
Then there is the sour grapes version of La Fontaine...

Was :fab: doing a Moggi a few months back then?

Jul 13, 2010
Cuads doesn't complain, is on lower wages and the better back up for multiple positions AND wouldn't bring us much money.

Costa isn't needed, is on high wages AND would get us a lot of money.
what is high wages in today's football, what are high wages in your opinion and where does he stack up in the team wage-wise?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,449
    Any financial guarantees = 300M first transfer window. What if things don't go to plan on a 3 year deal... 1B? So much about coaching Real M out of a bad spot... :wine:

@Mark
    Then there is the sour grapes version of La Fontaine...

Was :fab: doing a Moggi a few months back then?
    about who?

Apr 17, 2013
    comment a t-il joué hier?
    Prestation solide le meilleur lyonnais de loin, avec une énorme activité dans l’entrejeu (9 ballons récupérés, 3 interceptions, +90 ballons touchés 2eme derrière Alba). Encore hier malgré le pressing barcelonais il a eu une facilité à sortir de la pression adverse toujours remarque avec ses feintes de corps et sa projection vers l'avant. Apres ses 2 matchs superbe contre City il confirme contre Barcelone. Franchement aucun doute sur la réussite de ce joueur, le club qui l’achètera fera une superbe affaire.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Prestation solide le meilleur lyonnais de loin, avec une énorme activité dans l’entrejeu (9 ballons récupérés, 3 interceptions, +90 ballons touchés 2eme derrière Alba). Encore hier malgré le pressing barcelonais il a eu une facilité à sortir de la pression adverse toujours remarque avec ses feintes de corps et sa projection vers l'avant. Apres ses 2 matchs superbe contre City il confirme contre Barcelone. Franchement aucun doute sur la réussite de ce joueur, le club qui l’achètera fera une superbe affaire.
    j'espère bien que ce club ne sera pas psg, mais juve. il pourrait être très utile pour nous.

Apr 17, 2013
    j'espère bien que ce club ne sera pas psg, mais juve. il pourrait être très utile pour nous.
    The signature of Ramsay disturbs me, I doubt with his salary Juve recruited him just to be a substitute.

I do not like saying that, but I hope he will leave France, this championship is too weak for him. Go to psg is the insurance to win the league and play 5 games that are interesting in the year (lyon, marseille, + CL games) the rest of the others teams are really weak. The lack of attractiveness of Ligue 1 is negative for the psg, nobody dreams of playing in this league , that counts in the decision of Ndombele.

I'm looking at all the teams that might be interested:
    City must replace Fernandinho
    The underwears sellers except Pogba have a ridiculous midfield
    Real will have to renew their midfield, we hope the recruitment of overated serbian.

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Looking at the athletico game, a few things are very clear

We need a 4-3-something. The wide defenders need to be marauding worse then the ottoman empire.

The 3 in the midfield has a dire need of at least 1 to be a technical player thats good at surging forward with the ball. And that is what Ramsey will do

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)