Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I have to watch Ndombele more but he seems like a #6. Maybe closer to Mousa Dembele than Pogba.
he's a #6, but genesio explained why he thinks ndombélé might be similar to pogba, and he has a point. what i like about ndombélé is the very quick transition play and the ability to dribble by opponents. he won't ever shoot like pogba and his vision is nowhere near pogba's, but those quick 20-30 meter runs he can produce certainly reminds me of pogba.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
he's a #6, but genesio explained why he thinks ndombélé might be similar to pogba, and he has a point. what i like about ndombélé is the very quick transition play and the ability to dribble by opponents. he won't ever shoot like pogba and his vision is nowhere near pogba's, but those quick 20-30 meter runs he can produce certainly reminds me of pogba.
I feel like these are Pogba's main attributes though so it's weird to create this comparison. I think at around the same age Pogba already had a season with like 23 goals + assists in Italy.

Even their transition play and dribbling is a bit different. Pogba stands on the ball and is very inefficient, trying to set up a goal from his own half somehow. Ndombele is much quicker and efficient I think. Much happier to just play first touch sideways and get on with it.

I think they both share the athleticism and technique to walk past opponents but the comparison ends there for me, personally.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hey Mark, can I open the Icardi thread please.

- - - Updated - - -

Also after Dybala is sold can you let me dump his thread in rookie/history section please.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to give me powers or anything, just your password is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I won't do anything other than drop Dybala in history. I promise.
You're a disgusting ungrateful peasant. I hope seals rape you in your sleep and homeless hobos burn your igloo.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
@Tanu_Mz what is happening with Icardi?

- - - Updated - - -

Mark I value your opinion more anyway so chill :lol:
In the summer he was our primary target, as confirmed by Paratici in a recent interview. Then CR7 came along and we went cold on him. Now I don’t have any confirmed interest, although Paratici is monitoring the situation

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Where do you think Dybala is gonna end up going? I'd push him towards Atl Madrid and get Saul. But he'll most likely get reunited with Beppe and Kwadwo at Inda
Man. If only I could fly some HIV infested trannies to gangbang you right now, I'd do it. Repulsive! How dare you call yourself a Juve fan. You're willing to sacrifice our most marketable asset after Ronaldo, one of our most important players, to our most hated rivals, in return for a sly snake and his pathetic excuse of an attention seeking whore wife. You are unworthy, not of wielding Thor's hammer, but of sucking on The Hulk's gamma enhanced cock. I wish Goku could go all SSJ3 on your ass.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man. If only I could fly some HIV infested trannies to gangbang you right now, I'd do it. Repulsive! How dare you call yourself a Juve fan. You're willing to sacrifice our most marketable asset after Ronaldo, one of our most important players, to our most hated rivals, in return for a sly snake and his pathetic excuse of an attention seeking whore wife. You are unworthy, not of wielding Thor's hammer, but of sucking on The Hulk's gamma enhanced cock. I wish Goku could go all SSJ3 on your ass.

That was quite the vivid image there. But you still didn't answer my question, where do you think he'll go? :lol:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oh oh... FI
Allegri was asked about director Fabio Paratici’s confession that Juventus tried to sign Icardi, who is currently frozen out at Inter.

“Icardi is a centre-forward who scores goals. He is young, has a long road ahead of him, but I always say in order to really evaluate a player, you need to train him. Talent scouts see them a different way to a Coach.”

Icardi might really come here..
Ndombele replaces Pjanic
Icardi and De Ligt replaces D.Costa
Expensive mercato but seems possible and Im not sure I like it..
I like Ndombele from those 2 games I saw him (+youtubes) but I will never stop dreaming of Pogba playing for Juventus again.

How much is Icardi going to cost us if we do sign him?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
@rakib567 has to regain control of this thread
OK

IN: Isco (loan +option to buy), Ramsey free, M.Savic 60m+Bonus, De Lijt 60m, Tonelli 20m

OUT: Sturaro 15m (lol), Benatia 10m, Higuain 50m, Audero 15m, Khedira 15m, Cuadrado 15m.

Szczesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Bentancur Pjanic M.Savic
Isco
Dybala Ronaldo

Mandzukic Costa
Bernardeschi
Matuidi Tonelli Can/Ramsey
MDS DeLijt Rugani Spinazzola
Perin​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)