Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
But the Turin club will test Liverpool's resolve by offering Dybala plus £43.9 million, according to Italian outlet Tuttosport .

Why not include Cancelo too?

Tuttosport always posted bullshit rumours, but at least they were positive.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
he is great muslim .... Him & Ronaldo will outscore all Europe teams at ease ...don't like him doing this every week ...in Juventus Stadium
%D8%B3%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF-%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD.jpg
He can do whatever he wishes as long as he doesnt hurt anyone...
Who cares if he prays with head on the floor or if he goes to church or celebrate "Hanukah"..
Its not our business and we shouldnt make it ours..
The whole hatred in the world started from crazy beliefs like we called dibs on this land or we are the chosen people or that all people should convert to being Christian.
Everyone should act professionally and aside for that they can do whatever they want.
For me Salah's head on the grass is just like Lebron's pre game routine...
The only thing I hold against him was the unprofessional behavior when he played against Maccabi Tel Aviv and Im willing to forget about it so head on grass shouldnt matter to you

Abdo Alzahaby

Feb 7, 2018
I haven't seen any reliable source mentioning Salah .. Guardian which is always false then Sky news Arabia which is Political news channel and not sporting channel then Tutto sport took the false report and made bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)