Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If the team doesn't get an upgrade in defense, we're f.ed, especially Chiello getting older means Bon getting more responsibility. IMO, Bon is not up to that.
Manolas doesn't strike me like someone that could carry that responsibility either - but might be wrong.

Other than Romero, that everyone says is good, I don't know who could be signed to improve the defense, or keep it at the same level. Would love if Rugani steps up his game untill the end of the season. The experience he's getting by playing with Chiello and Bon now is really gonna be a waste if we sell him.

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think of it, we would be especially screwed, considering our LBs/RBs are defensively very mehh too (Canecelo, Mds...).
Also, Bakayoko, would be great I think.
Unfortunately rugani will never be more than a squad player, at best. He had numerous opportunities to show otherwise. He lacks determination against strong attackers. It seems that his growth has hit a brick wall.
Also manolas has been roma's best defender in these previous years.
At 36 mil. looks like a good signing.

Apr 29, 2006
We ain't getting top players this summer, even if we win CL. Rejuvenation is the likely next step and given the price of youngsters these days it won't be cheap.

What I am more interested in is how those FFP regulations are actually working. No problem as long as you share the cash?

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
It didn't say much, just that Zidane wants Hazard and Neymar/Mbappe, this could potentially create a dominos effect with Griezmann to Psg and Dybala to Atletico.

If remember correctly, Griezmann said some time ago he didn't like psg :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)