Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can for rakitic is a no brainer. Can is just another DM, rakitic, while older, has more quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Please not Suárez he is clearly past his best and would be a pointless signing at nearly 32 I would rather Icardi but if it’s a case of selling Dybala to get a central striker I would rather someone else entirely Icardi is just a better option than Suárez
Yep. No suarez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
tutaug20_1.jpg

Neymar-Dybala-Suarez
What intrigue!
Summit in Paris with PSG: Argentine’s agents because Tuchel wants Paulo before the Brazilian leaves
In Barcelona, meeting between Paratici and the Catalans, who put the Uruguayan on the table and propose a Rakitic-Emre Can exchange
Rugani-Roma or Barca
Marchisio: ‘No to Suning, because I am Bianconero’
Hard pass on both Rakitic and Suarez. We should not get any more players in their 30ties before we have offloaded players of similar age. We are going to be a retirement home, that will need a complete overhaul of the squad in 1-2 years, and we dont have the money to do it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Please not Suárez he is clearly past his best and would be a pointless signing at nearly 32 I would rather Icardi but if it’s a case of selling Dybala to get a central striker I would rather someone else entirely Icardi is just a better option than Suárez
Don’t worry Neymar will sign for us.

Neymar Ronaldo Costa

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are considering the possibility of sacrificing EmreCan to make cash & make a rich capital gain, He's valued at €30m by Paratici. [@NicoSchira)

- - - Updated - - -

The only team for which Mauro Icardi would like to play if he left Inter is Juventus but they'd need to sell at least 3 big players (Rugani, Matuidi and Mandzukic) for the CL list. [Di Marzio]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Barcelona have offered Rakitic to Juventus in exchange to sign Emre Can but Juventus want to sell him without signing any replacement. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are willing to include Daniele Rugani in a deal to sign Juan Miranda but Barcelona would prefer other players. [Di Marzio]

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Barcelona have offered Rakitic to Juventus in exchange to sign Emre Can but Juventus want to sell him without signing any replacement. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus are willing to include Daniele Rugani in a deal to sign Juan Miranda but Barcelona would prefer other players. [Di Marzio]
Was just about to post this

- - - Updated - - -

Tuzers crying on selling Can and Bentancur :lol2:

Just good riddance
And keep Khedira & Matuidi? Talk about self destruct. Would take a while to fix this mess if the club keeps going like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)