Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Under Allegri im more and more under the belief he doesn't teach the attackers how to attack which has hindered Dybala's progression. its almost pointless to improve the attack any more under allegri, we'll still get the same results even if we improved the midfield as well, it'll be the same old rigid organised pussy football when it comes to playing in Europe.
But we wont improve the midfield if allegri isnt asking loud enough for new midfielders

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sign Lo Celso

22 years old, plays for Real Betis and is already on 16 G+A for this season.

He can play as attacking midfielder, central midfielder and has even played as defensive midfielder before.

Hard working, good dribbler, great passer and great vision.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sign Lo Celso

He can play as attacking midfielder, central midfielder and has even played as defensive midfielder before.

The question is, why didn't PSG keep him

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sign Lo Celso

Sounds like a young Vidal

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
PSG doesent give a fuck about that, apparently
Only if a star player wants to leave (Verratti). Lo Celso was merely a young prospect so PSG let him go.

He’s been tearing it up in La Liga though.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a young Vidal
He doesn’t have Vidal’s grinta but he’s more technically gifted.

He reminds me of David Silva.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Claudia Garcia: Juve will offer Pjaca + 15m € to Benfica for Ruben Dias.
She also believes Marcelo would cost less than 45m and that Juve will never pay 70m for a CB[de Ligt]. :cry:
adds that Joao Felix could arrive also.
Who is Ruben Dias?

- - - Updated - - -

The current Italian generation is pretty crap, have to agree. However, I have to emphasise that nationality is a suprisingly important key when building a solid core to the team, hence why I brought up Milan and United earlier: they both boasted plenty of their own international legends, and when they retired at once the teams had no identity anymore. Of course players like Lichsteiner and Mandzukic are perfect examples that you can be of whatever nationality to be a leader in the dressing room, but once the lockerroom becomes a mishmash of foreign mercs all sharing a different culture, language and not understanding the clubs core values, the whole thing becomes a shitshow like Inter. I've seen it happen first hand during my own playing days lol.

I don't want to present anything radical as the pool of Italian players is kinda crap like you both said, but the likes of Verratti, Zaniolo, Chiesa, Romagnoli and maybe even Barrella and Tonali should be good enough to consider. In the end a teams performance isn't actually down to individual players, but how they play together.
The thing is Verratti is great but would also cost more than we can offer...

Chiesa as rotation Verratti as a starter Zaniolo as the rising star with Tonali as a prospect who might become good enough one day.. (I`d skip on Barella as honestly he is not and will never be Juve material)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sign Lo Celso

Great player but its though to know how great of a dribbler he is when La Liga defense are like cones..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,137
    Who is Ruben Dias?

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is Verratti is great but would also cost more than we can offer...

Chiesa as rotation Verratti as a starter Zaniolo as the rising star with Tonali as a prospect who might become good enough one day.. (I`d skip on Barella as honestly he is not and will never be Juve material)
    CB, mix of Ramos/Manolas they say. :shifty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)