Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah but we still have to buy a good second keeper the next season, it's just a postponement unless a freebie is available.
a decent enough freebie should be available.

tbh I don't want a situation like last year with Perin, when a guy used to being the undisputed number 1 is asked to compete for a starting spot with a rare start here and there, we all saw what that did to his confidence, dude just crashed mentally. PSG experiment with Areola and Buffon also didn't go very smooth, Areola sucked and Gigi fumbled that ball against Manchester. I think we're better off having a number 2 who's a good keeper, but doesn't have aspirations to start.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
The return of the Gigi is excellent news for Juventus if it happens. That would mean he is willing to change and start thinking about his role afterwards. The quality of keeper, man and leader he is he could be the greatest No.2 we've ever had and he could bridge 2 seasons at the very least for us. Perhaps go on to lift the elusive CL too.

In other news Barcelona are going for Lindelof !!!! :fap:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah but we still have to buy a good second keeper the next season, it's just a postponement unless a freebie is available.
1. Yeah but postponement is good since it allows us to play a liitle bit with the FFP thing
2. We are now in the end of the season which means all the good freebies are already taken - Next year we will have the chance to evaluate who we want for 2nd GK or maybe even De Gea for 1st choice and then we sell Pole and get money to replace him while getting a cheaper backup (Who knows maybe even 2 freebie GK)...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The return of the Gigi is excellent news for Juventus if it happens. That would mean he is willing to change and start thinking about his role afterwards. The quality of keeper, man and leader he is he could be the greatest No.2 we've ever had and he could bridge 2 seasons at the very least for us. Perhaps go on to lift the elusive CL too.

In other news Barcelona are going for Lindelof !!!! :fap:
I know the should look for some defensive reinforcement but are they sure they dont want someone more like Koulibaly?!
They already have their set of average defenders I thought they might want to get a good one for a change...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think people are underating Rabiot and Ramsey just because they are free.

Normaly they would cost around 100mln combined.
No one is underrating shit. Too many ifs and buts. They are good, just not good enough without further midfield reinforcements, that is if we are actually serious about winning the fucking trophy with the big fucking ears.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Nzonzi goes AWOL

By Football Italia staff

Steven Nzonzi has failed to report back for a preseason medical with Roma, amidst speculation he is trying to engineer a move to Olympique Lyonnais.

Nzonzi was expected at Villa Stuart clinic for medical checks with Roma players not on international duty yesterday but did not show up.

Corriere dello Sport writes the Giallorossi are preparing to fine him for his absence and that while it was linked to a possible switch to Lyon, they were not informed.

The Lupi paid almost €30m for the French World Cup winner last summer, but he failed to truly impose himself at the Olimpico.

Although Roma cannot afford to sell him for less than €25m, the newspaper believes it is likelier he will depart on loan with an option to buy.

Lyon, for their part, need midfield reinforcements as they are about to lose Tanguy Ndombele to Tottenham Hotspur.

-------------------------------------------

do we try or nah? :shifty:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With the departure of Cancelo, Juventus would like to try Cuadrado as a right-back, the other names are Trippier & Darmian.

Darmian blocked by Juve waiting for a final decision

[Di Marzio]
Dumpian. Yes. The Ultimate Jabroni, The GrandMeister of all Jabronis :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Nzonzi goes AWOL

By Football Italia staff

Steven Nzonzi has failed to report back for a preseason medical with Roma, amidst speculation he is trying to engineer a move to Olympique Lyonnais.

Nzonzi was expected at Villa Stuart clinic for medical checks with Roma players not on international duty yesterday but did not show up.

Corriere dello Sport writes the Giallorossi are preparing to fine him for his absence and that while it was linked to a possible switch to Lyon, they were not informed.

The Lupi paid almost €30m for the French World Cup winner last summer, but he failed to truly impose himself at the Olimpico.

Although Roma cannot afford to sell him for less than €25m, the newspaper believes it is likelier he will depart on loan with an option to buy.

Lyon, for their part, need midfield reinforcements as they are about to lose Tanguy Ndombele to Tottenham Hotspur.

-------------------------------------------

do we try or nah? :shifty:
:rofl: :howler: Fuck No! That ship sailed 2-3 years ago.

Apr 29, 2006
I know the should look for some defensive reinforcement but are they sure they dont want someone more like Koulibaly?!
They already have their set of average defenders I thought they might want to get a good one for a change...
I think MU is in a freefall or in-between ideas. Something like trying to sit on two chairs. Shiny on the outside and rotten to the core within.

Barcelona might be looking for a good deal, though may not find it @MU table. On the other hand we are trying the exact same thing!

MU, benefiting from the ultra competitive and glorious Premier League will buy two great english champions for the total amount of 100-120 million POUNDS. Life goes on...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dumpian. Yes. The Ultimate Jabroni, The GrandMeister of all Jabronis :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: :howler: Fuck No! That ship sailed 2-3 years ago.
I somehow imagine Darmian in the future (for some reason he looks like Bill Cosby with a walking device) and he says Im still waiting for a call from Juve
Every decade we have that player that just keeps being linked to us and we never really go after him.. Darmian is this decade Jabroni..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)