Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
James close to Napoli according to reports loan+option
If we are in some problem I think getting James on loan+option would be great for us + Ronaldo likes him..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/02/56/20/15/2562015_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Page 83. Ultimately seems close to Net Income but there are add-backs.. Looks like taxes, depreciation/amortization of fixed/intangible assets (other than player amortization is added back). Also, you can credit expenses related to the woman's team, youth development, finance cost related directly to the construction of fixed assets (ie: if you build a stadium, you can add back the interest expense of the loan). Non-Sporting related revenue must be excluded if its not related to the club, but can be included if related to the club and the associated expenses are also included. There may be other expenses related to the women and youth but I could only find the amortization expense in the financial statement. Also there is likely some interest expense related to the stadium financing (~EUR30M still is owed) but given total interest expense of EUR11M, its probably only like EUR500k-1M. Conclusion: there is a decent buffer. BUT important to note that the limit is $5M on loss. $30M is allowed but only if the shortage is made up with EQUITY. It also can't pay itself a dividend because that counts as an expense and decreases the amount that you can spend on players.
JUV.PNG

I'll do a quick estimate based off the data I have.
Thank you.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Here we go again... MU doesn't want to sell Pogba, has high price, we want to insert one player because we cannot afford his price, Real pushing for him.
I can also imagine SMS' price, so finally, we will get Rabiot for free and everything solved. :rofl:
Typical Juventus summer mercato :wittl:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol at our potential mercato
Ramsey free transfer
Rabiot free transfer
Icardi potentially free transfer

thats 3 starters as free transfers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)