Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
We could have one thread for only news but don't know how that could work without people replying. We'd need to close it but only mods/admins could post. There must be a way to add members permissions so they could post in these specific closed threads but I don't want to bother @Marty again.

:grin:
I would renounce permission to post in there by choice. Alright?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Contacts in the last hours between Manchester City and Juventus for Joao Cancelo. [Romeo Agresti]

- - - Updated - - -

Man City continue their contacts with Juventus for the signing of Cancelo. Juve are willing to sell him for at least €50m. Trippier is one of the main targets to replace the Portuguese. (Romeo Agresti)
18m plusvalenza :baus:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato says we really want Pogba and about Ceballos they said he had a fight with Zidane and asked to leave
I think that below 40M Ceballos would be a coup - He is a player who can be WC easily + did you see that goal?!

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Why are we even considering selling Cancelo to City? Wouldn't it make more sense to sell him in a player + cash deal for Pogba? Apparently he's one of the players they're after and would want him in a deal

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder if this possibility even exists - signing Pogba De Ligt Chiesa and Hysaj and sell Dybala Madzukic Cancelo
its 140+80+40+Cuad+35 and get 100+20+50 - 260-170=125 total spent
Still unlikely scenario but just wondering if 90M net could be our budget

- - - Updated - - -

Why are we even considering selling Cancelo to City? Wouldn't it make more sense to sell him in a player + cash deal for Pogba? Apparently he's one of the players they're after and would want him in a deal
Maybe Man Utd evaluation is less than 50M and maybe the player only wants City who knows...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Our forward line is our strongest department, we are complete, we even get Higgy back and yet we are about to waste the biggest chunk of our budget on a new unneeded forvet like Icardi or Chiesa, who will add nothing to the CL.
We are about to sell off Cancelo, a young player, one of the best in his position, prolly our best player of the season after CR7 and replace him with a mediocre serie A player.
Our primary targets Pogbs and De Ligt got almost double offers than we tabled and we are about to get second rate replacements like Rabbiot, who will add nothing to the construction of our gamelan.
We need to step up, as the situation looks grim atm

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I get his limitations. But if we rush to sell him right now it might be because we want to do so before June 30th. Otherwise we can wait for the highest bidder. If we don;t sign anyone by June 30th, and sell Cancelo before that date I'd say it's a strong indicator.
We need sales to fund our transfer budget

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I get his limitations. But if we rush to sell him right now it might be because we want to do so before June 30th. Otherwise we can wait for the highest bidder. If we don;t sign anyone by June 30th, and sell Cancelo before that date I'd say it's a strong indicator.
My only explanation is that juve maybe wants the cancelo money NOW for a critical purchase.

Even when camcelo is kind of retarded when defending, i would sell desiglio 10 out of 10 times before selling cancelo. At least cancelo has a strong point, mds is average as fuck

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Maybe they want capital gain in this fiscal year but we raised 175m in bonds, FFP is non-issue.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe they want capital gain in this fiscal year but we raised 175m in bonds, FFP is non-issue.
I see. Are bonds raised count towards revenue? I'm not sure how FFP works. But if that's he case how come clubs just issue bonds instead of taking a loss?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I doubt it.

His book value didn't decepriate after a year.

For example if we sell Sandro it would make much more sense.
I'm not talking about Plusvalenza. abiding by FFP simply means you can't run a loss over a 3 year running period of more than 30m. We ran a loss of 19m last year, while we posted a profit of 42.6m the year before. We also expect to run a loss this year as well. You can see where I'm going with this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm not talking about Plusvalenza. abiding by FFP simply means you can't run a loss over a 3 year running period of more than 30m. We ran a loss of 19m last year, while we posted a profit of 42.6m the year before. We also expect to run a loss this year as well. You can see where I'm going with this.
So we need a really good profit which means a serious buy is unlikely unless we sell for about the same price
Which means Dybala Cancel Cuad Mandzukic would fetch 190M which means we have around 220M to spend as we would also have to make profit..
Pogba takes most of the chunk which means its either Pogba+Chiesa and thats it or M.D.L+a cheaper option+Chiesa (Chiesa is ours we all know we are getting him..)

By the way can we loan with option in order to avoid FFP?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So we need a really good profit which means a serious buy is unlikely unless we sell for about the same price
Which means Dybala Cancel Cuad Mandzukic would fetch 190M which means we have around 220M to spend as we would also have to make profit..
Pogba takes most of the chunk which means its either Pogba+Chiesa and thats it or M.D.L+a cheaper option+Chiesa (Chiesa is ours we all know we are getting him..)

By the way can we loan with option in order to avoid FFP?
You can still punt by selling before June 30th, and do your purchases after June 30th. But next year you'll have the same problem again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)