Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Realistically, do we even have the budget for Pep ?

Half the players need to be moved over. Guys Like Matuidi, Mandzukic, Khedira, De Sciglio etc who all happen to be Allegri's favourites would never get a game under Pep.

Apart from Pjanić, we don't have a single half decent midfielder who could actually fit Pep's style and tactics

How are we going to address all of this ?

And why would Pep with an unlimited budget and with a better and deeper squad than us would want to come here and have a restricted budget to play with ? Especially considering half the starters are over 30 ??

Seems so unrealistic and unimaginable.

Conte would be the most realistic option. Poch would be semi-realistic but still unlikely.

I feel like if Allegri were to leave, we'll end up getting an underwhelming name, someone who is currently unemployed.
Mihajlovic :shifty:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Pep head coach and Pirlo u23 and we will see a massive overhaul of what we do and how we play? If it were to happen in a few years Pirlo would take over

How funny was the Comasco fiasco
Yeah, I was wondering what happened with that. I saw they removed his coach + player combo from the first page?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I think Poch already said it though, seems a fairly stand up guy. Conte is what he is, I think he'd coach anyone for the right project/money.
Conte said that he is a professional and would not have trouble coaching inter if the ocassion comes.He was managing juve at the time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
just like conte would never coach inda because of his juve days? :baus:

damn, i'm gonna hate conte if he really signs for that shithole of a club.
He is a professional so if he goes to Inter I would understand - That is unless Juve come and ask him to re-join us - Then it should be clear where he should go

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thank you

Bayern can have him
Bidding doesnt mean getting him..
I expect Fiorentina to reject it and take our offer as I expect it to be higher overall - It says 50M+Orsolini and Orsolini is a good prospect which they would probably value at around 20M..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,474
    just like conte would never coach inda because of his juve days? :baus:

damn, i'm gonna hate conte if he really signs for that shithole of a club.
    Conte said he would coach inDa. Poch said he.ll never coach Farca.
    Capello though....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)