Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Already did in the wishlist thread, mate. We discussed it a few days ago. We need much more in midfield then this imo. And since Allegri will more then likely stay, I'd sell Dybi.
I'd sell Dybala too, but only for the right offer (over 100 million) and if we're bringing a caliber player, someone worthy, to replace him. Dybala for the toxic cunt or that square faced one season meme is not going to cut it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The best thing we can do on the market is to get someone protoganist on the right or on the left + 2 serious CMs (sell Pjanic on the process..) + 1 CB (a strong one)
Its a really high spending summer and maybe even unrealistic but this is exactly what we need in order to get to the level we want us to be in (and I didnt even talk RB..)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I'd sell Dybala too, but only for the right offer (over 100 million) and if we're bringing a caliber player, someone worthy, to replace him. Dybala for the toxic cunt or that square faced one season meme is not going to cut it.
It would to me, but not if he costs 70m or more... Dybala is a backup as it stands and therefor we can also see it as replacing a backup... Chiesa is Italian and has much room for improvement, the talent is obviously there; speed, agility and 2 good feet. But the main reason for a switch would be the financial boost for us. If that's slim to none, no need.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Allegri has no place for a no.10. If Dybala can't get into team then nobody can. We should sign players that can fit in a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 until Allegri goes.

Sczenzy

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Spinazzola

SMS - Nbombele - Pjanic

Ronaldo - Kean - Bernadeschi

Sczenzy

Bonucci - Chiellini - Manolas

Cancelo - SMS - Ndomble - Pjanic - Spinazzola

Ronaldo - Kean

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Allegri has no place for a no.10. If Dybala can't get into team then nobody can. We should sign players that can fit in a 4-3-3 or 3-5-2 until Allegri goes.

Sczenzy

Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Spinazzola

SMS - Nbombele - Pjanic

Ronaldo - Kean - Bernadeschi

Sczenzy

Bonucci - Chiellini - Manolas

Cancelo - SMS - Ndomble - Pjanic - Spinazzola

Ronaldo - Kean
Allegri would love a true no. 10 / CAM, pal. He just never had one at juve. Dybala ain't either. Vidal did an excellent job there but I think we all agree he ain't a CAM either.

Jun 6, 2015
or, and please hear me out, we don't sell Pjanic and just add a serious CM. This way we don't have 3 complicated tasks but only one :baus:
Sadly I'm not sure that will happen. We will already pay big wages for Ramsey so unless Pjanic leaves I don't see us making a marquee signing in midfield. Perhaps if Khedira leaves there's a small possibility of someone coming in. Don't see Can, Bentancur or Matuidi leaving.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are ready to offer €70m + Orsolini to sign Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina, According to RAI

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic could leave Juventus at the end of the season, Christian Eriksen is on the wishlist of Paratici to replace him at the club. [SportMediaset]

Jun 6, 2015
And? They aren't on the same level at all.

Quagliarella has more goals then Ronaldo, is he worth €100m?
Actually Quaqs is better than Ronaldo so worth €120m at least. Just like Pavoletti, Caputo and Petagna are better than Icardi.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope @Bianconero81 makes peace with the fact that we are going to replace Dybala, Costa and maybe a sale of another player with Icardi and Chiesa.
You think we'll sign both Icardi and Chiesa?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Is our management really serious about signing Icardi? Since when his type is welcome in our locker rooms? He’s everything Juve as a club stands against, mainly his attitude off the field, it’s toxic.

Imagine we spend around 100 m on Chiesa and sell Dybala for the same amount...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus are ready to offer €70m + Orsolini to sign Federico Chiesa from Fiorentina, According to RAI

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic could leave Juventus at the end of the season, Christian Eriksen is on the wishlist of Paratici to replace him at the club. [SportMediaset]
Great lets overpay for Chiesa by 20M and Orsolini instead of investing it to get the right player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)