Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Rabiot can do very well for us - I think he can fit in perfectly
Its true I like players like Pogba and SMS much more than Rabiot but Rabiot is good in defending and has good passing skills - Major upgrade over Khedira/Matuidi
Matuidi is world champion as a starter

Rabiot is no world champion.

Major upgrade. Sure.

:eek:rgut:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Matuidi is world champion as a starter

Rabiot is no world champion.

Major upgrade. Sure.

:eek:rgut:
Rabiot refused to play because he was considered as a sub
Also Deschamps is not a great manager IMO and France won despite Deschamps and not because of Deschamps IMO
Rabiot is much better than Matuidi
Matuidi runs a lot but isnt such a great player..
P.S Giroud is also a world champion so I guess that makes him better than Ronaldo..
:Wittl:

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has suggested that he is not happy playing under Jose Mourinho. “There are things I cannot say...”
by Football Italia

The former Inter boss dropped Pogba for both legs of United’s Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla last season, fuelling links with Barcelona and a move back to Juventus.

“If you’re not happy, you cannot give your best,” the French World Cup winner told BBC Sport.

“There are things I cannot say otherwise I will get fined. I am the same [for France and United], but it’s a different team, obviously.

“I still enjoying playing football but like I said, when you are comfortable or confident and are good in the head, it’s going to be easier.

“I always love the club. I came from the academy, I played for the first team. For me, it was a dream come true.

“Everybody was on the same page [in France’s World Cup squad]. When you have everybody with you, everybody next to you, you know they want to fight for you, obviously it’s going to be easier.”

Could it be....?! A late loan + obligation swoop?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Lotito is hard to figure. Last year we were linked with Keita and her quoted ridiculous figures and ended up going to Monaco for a lowish sum.

Difference was Keita was pushing for a transfer whereas savic is not.

I can't see anyone willing to spend over 100m on him. Unless they lower his price he is staying at Lazio

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Lotito is hard to figure. Last year we were linked with Keita and her quoted ridiculous figures and ended up going to Monaco for a lowish sum.

Difference was Keita was pushing for a transfer whereas savic is not.

I can't see anyone willing to spend over 100m on him. Unless they lower his price he is staying at Lazio
I'm afraid Elliot will really push a move for this guy.
Dunno how but you never know with mafian.
They don't care about Financial Fair Play nor UEFA punishments

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Serie A clubs on Rabiot alert
By Football Italia staff

Juventus and Milan are both reportedly on red alert for Adrien Rabiot after Paris Saint-Germain confessed the midfielder could leave.

Rabiot has started both of PSG’s competitive openers this season, already registering a goal and assist, but one report claims the France starlet is ready to run his contract down so he can join Juve, while Milan general manager Leonardo is a fan.

“It’s not certain if Adrien stays at PSG. It all depends on him,” Coach Thomas Tuchel said after Sunday’s 3-0 win against Caen, which was also Gianluigi Buffon’s debut in Ligue 1.

“For me he’s a great player. He can grow even more and become a top player.”
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has suggested that he is not happy playing under Jose Mourinho. “There are things I cannot say...”
by Football Italia

The former Inter boss dropped Pogba for both legs of United’s Champions League last-16 tie against Sevilla last season, fuelling links with Barcelona and a move back to Juventus.

“If you’re not happy, you cannot give your best,” the French World Cup winner told BBC Sport.

“There are things I cannot say otherwise I will get fined. I am the same [for France and United], but it’s a different team, obviously.

“I still enjoying playing football but like I said, when you are comfortable or confident and are good in the head, it’s going to be easier.

“I always love the club. I came from the academy, I played for the first team. For me, it was a dream come true.

“Everybody was on the same page [in France’s World Cup squad]. When you have everybody with you, everybody next to you, you know they want to fight for you, obviously it’s going to be easier.”

Could it be....?! A late loan + obligation swoop?
:jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)