Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Ronaldo was sending out cryptic messages, and had a generally aura of discontent, I’d tell him to $#@! off and roll with Mandzukic instead. No player is bigger than the club.
Ofcourse but you would want to have a replacement and not sell him without having a sub

- - - Updated - - -

Real Madrid want Pjanić? @Mark
Well if Real sell Modric it would probably be for 50M tops
If we sell Pjanic it would be for 100M tops
Wouldnt it be easier for them to offer 50M+Modric?
We could use the money and Modric`s arrival would look like Pjanic never left..

Buy on AliExpress.com

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Ofcourse but you would want to have a replacement and not sell him without having a sub

- - - Updated - - -

Well if Real sell Modric it would probably be for 50M tops
If we sell Pjanic it would be for 100M tops
Wouldnt it be easier for them to offer 50M+Modric?
We could use the money and Modric`s arrival would look like Pjanic never left..
Modric+50 for Pjanic, then we take that 50mil and immediately offer Lazio 50mil for SMS 1 year loan with mandatory 50 mil buy out clause

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of Tuttosport:

Juventus have slapped Real Madrid by turning down a €60m offer for Pjanić. The Bosnian player is probably going to renew with Juve.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And then we take Modric and SMS and offer them to Barca for Messi..........and dont forget those recompras.............
and then we take Messi and ship him to PSG for Mbappe and Neymar
Then we sell Neymar to Real Madrid for Varane V.Junior and 200M..

Seriously now - I cant understand Modric`s will to go to Inter - I know he wants to experience Serie A but Inter?! I mean if you go to Italy is for Juve as Juve offer you the chance to win...

Jul 13, 2010
I would be totally fine with rabiot joining us for free next summer, if we could get him sign pre-contract deal in january. Signing him in january would make no sense because he would be cup-tied and we lack strength in midfield for CL playoffs rather than anything else. Or sign him now for 30m, we've done such deal with matuidi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

The kid can thread a needle. :tup:

Is it me, or does he build his entire play around NOT using his right foot at all? Seems strange a CM is so dependent on his dominant foot...

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
The kid can thread a needle. :tup:

Is it me, or does he build his entire play around NOT using his right foot at all? Seems strange a CM is so dependent on his dominant foot...
:agree:
He is a pretty extreme lefty. His mom (his agent) allegedly made a request that he should be played only at LCM position during new contract negotiations.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:
He is a pretty extreme lefty. His mom (his agent) allegedly made a request that he should be played only at LCM position during new contract negotiations.
I'd say pretty much all of our CM's are solid with their weak foot, so I wonder how that would effect him in Italy (if at all) since it doesn't seem to hinder his play in France. Was only an observation though, we seem to like lefties lately though :D

(what if there was some moneyball thing Beppe/Paratici calculated with lefties? :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)