Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Guys, give me some news. I need more of this shit after bringing Ronaldo.

Paratici deals in sales, from what I see.

Andrea seen in John's garage. New John cars, Maserati and Ferrari gets a hand wax from Andrea. After all, someone had to be a brown noser. Money does not grow on trees. (but now it is :cr7: )

But what is our Beppe GOAT Marotta doing now?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He had a window to dominate between the generation gap of the biggiest players, but IMO he really didnt, not stand out enough, he was clutch CL playoff player, but rest of the time he was just a deadly top player on the break, got bit overrated (very much so IMO, he won Balon D Or based on couple CL games, he was mediocre that year in Serie A) and not really a best player type of worthy quality. Fairly ordinary for Brasil, and for Milan their best player, but not much more then that most of the time.

Doesnt help he he was complete dud for Real in prime years age.
fair enough. i didnt follow football so closely like today, watched games obviously but not much more, so maybe the media here shaped my opinion. but always had the impression he was a global superstar until his rapid decline in Milan

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Andrea seen in John's garage. New John cars, Maserati and Ferrari gets a hand wax from Andrea. After all, someone had to be a brown noser. Money does not grow on trees. (but now it is :cr7: )

We are signing Messi according to the Italian UEFA SoMe intern.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

If you been a good boy, you may be lucky enough to witness another appearance by our lord and savour @tanus, after he is done with his conquest heralding Triump in the coliseum.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Kaka's was deserved. Dragged Milan to a CL victory and delivered one of the best individual performances in the Champions league against Man United. Dont know what you're talking about.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
fair enough. i didnt follow football so closely like today, watched games obviously but not much more, so maybe the media here shaped my opinion. but always had the impression he was a global superstar until his rapid decline in Milan
He really was the perfect posterboy image wise, squeky clean, obedient pretty boy who's religious and humble. Clark Kent kinda quality, but he never reached even half of the Superman status they wanted to bestow upon on him. His performances on the pitch, altho great in his prime, did not reach up to or justify such a status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)