Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
No. It wasn't pseudo-intellectual, it was pure bull$#@!. There's a difference. But no need to go into semantics in the Mercato thread.

- - - Updated - - -

You saw that tweet as well? @AndreaCristiano
Sure, you'd need to demonstrate your original intent, which i don't think you can do. Any why not go into semantics ? You seemed to be pretty eager before, so lets go until we get banned for flooding. I'm perfectly fine with that

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Higuain, Pjaca Sturaro and Favilli are players that will leave.
Instead, offers are coming for players who are NOT transferable for Juventus: Caldara, Rugani and Pjanic (Juventus wants to renew Pjanic's contract in September to €6.5 million) [Di Marzio]

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Riccardo Gentile: Higuain leaves Juventus because there is no more relationship with Allegri. [Sky]

Bullshiitttt.

First of all - there are clubs that need a typical 9 and they are really interested in him. Second - because it is the only one lot worthy player (with huge salary), which we can get rid of without losing quality of the first 11.

It's just business in this case. No conflict with Max.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sure, you'd need to demonstrate your original intent, which i don't think you can do. Any why not go into semantics ? You seemed to be pretty eager before, so lets go until we get banned for flooding. I'm perfectly fine with that
Nah, I'm already bored. Attention span you know.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Offers for Caldara from Chelsea (€30 million) and BVB (€35m + €5m). For Juventus he is unsellable. [Di Marzio]

Lol
Lolol keep dreaming. Why would a club even bid on a player that just arrived anyway? Do they think Juventus is stupid or something?

Btw if Rugani is worth 40, then Caldaras bidding shouldn’t start below 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)