Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All I’m saying is that it’s a weird tweet and random one at that
Its not weird, it may be random fluff, but Italy are on a high right now after CR7 signing (not since the days of Zizou, Real Ronaldo had they had massive superstars like this), so this basically just italian football reprensatives continuing the PR hype machine by making a basic flirting with the assertion of Messi coming there sometime in the future, just throwing darts in air to excite their countrymen and its football followers even more, thats all there is.

Basically the league hasnt had the absolute best players in the world for a long time, so they creaming themselves right now, and letting the imagination run wild.

You trying to see some kind of real and tangible read onto like something thats being worked on, is weird tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok I`ll take a small guess but there is exactly 0% of this happening - Of course the site just teased with fantasy but C.Ronaldo will never play alongside Messi and thats not because of any rivalry between them but because they both need to be "The Guy" on their team and if both play together it would cause a problem of who is the king..

Back to real world - Is there anything new and not fake?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
LucaFiorino24: "In the event that Alex Sandro were to leave, I knoe that the first on Juve's list is Alejandro Grimaldo, Benfica fullback, very good." #RadioVS

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
@LucaFiorino24: "Darmian would only arrive if Alex Sandro remains. If the Brazilian were to go, Juve would look for another player." #RadioVS

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Its not weird, it may be random fluff, but Italy are on a high right now after CR7 signing (not since the days of Zizou, Real Ronaldo had they had massive superstars like this), so this basically just italian football reprensatives continuing the PR hype machine by making a basic flirting with the assertion of Messi coming there sometime in the future, just throwing darts in air to excite their countrymen and its football followers even more, thats all there is.

Basically the league hasnt had the absolute best players in the world for a long time, so they creaming themselves right now, and letting the imagination run wild.

You trying to see some kind of real and tangible read onto like something thats being worked on, is weird tho.
Hit it on the head. It’s a weird tweet at a random time all the while the heat and buzz of serie A is at an all time high

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Antonino Milone [TS] : "Alex Sandro can stay. He hasn't asked for a transfer and there's no real offer. Darmian is liked, Marcelo is difficult, economically." #RadioVS

@LucaFiorino24: "I know that Godin is the first choice of Juventus if one of Benatia or Rugani depart.The first is of interest to Marseille, the second is courted by Chelsea." #RadioVS

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Kaka won a balon dor 5 years after. but other than him, youre right

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kaka won a balon dor 5 years after. but other than him, youre right
I dont mean Balon d or winners, I mean genuine indisputable BEST players, like they were throughout their careers. Kaka, Sheva and Nedved won the price and were considered the best a given year, but otherwise they were just regular top players. Genuine bonafide dominating big names like Zizou, Ronaldo etc they werent. Just another level of big names, in both club and NT level. For Calcio, biggiest example of this was Baggio early to mid 90s.

Anyways, we spent too much time on that irrelevant fluff tweet anyways, leave the hype building news to Mark and Tanu AC, they more adept at it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He just said the tweet wasn't weird, what's weird is your reaction to it. :lol2:
Seriously. Andrea is a troll. I'm confident. Dude couldn't spot @piotrr's paint skills :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No what’s weird is maddys vitriolic response to me posting about a tweet which was there and now isn’t. Then others mocking people discussing why this random tweet was there and now not
And now the Andrea "Me me me me"-carrousel - our favourite ride.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont mean Balon d or winners, I mean genuine indisputable BEST players, like they were throughout their careers. Kaka, Sheva and Nedved won the price and were considered the best a given year, but otherwise they were just regular top players. Genuine bonafide dominating big names like Zizou, Ronaldo etc they werent. Just another level of big names, in both club and NT level. For Calcio, biggiest example of this was Baggio early to mid 90s.
i had the impression Kaka was considered top3 in the world for 2-3 years with Messi and Ronaldo? atleast around here. he was definitely Brazils biggest star after Dinhos decline and until Neymar emerged

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i had the impression Kaka was considered top3 in the world for 2-3 years with Messi and Ronaldo? atleast around here. he was definitely Brazils biggest star after Dinhos decline and until Neymar emerged
He had a window to dominate between the generation gap of the biggiest players, but IMO he really didnt, not stand out enough, not even close to it for me, he was clutch CL playoff player, but rest of the time he was just a deadly top player on the break (amazing countering player), got bit overrated (very much so IMO, he won Balon D Or based on couple CL games, he was mediocre that year in Serie A) and not really a best player type of worthy quality. Fairly ordinary for Brasil, and for Milan their best player, but not much more then that most of the time.

Doesnt help he he was complete dud for Real in prime years age. I would say he is the 2nd most overrated ´Balon d Or winner after Michael Owen, which was a joke in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)