Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (240 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Di Marzio said, that Milan is really forcing this deal and Higuain doesn't say NO either .U know, maybe he'll try to catch easy money Leo Hungrier than ever.

But Tthey can make any transfers ? They have any owner at all? Jesus, I was so busywith Ronaldo that in the meantime, Milan became a homeless club, without money.:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Di Marzio sad, that Milan is really forcing this deal and Higuain also not saying NO. U know, maybe he'll try to catch easy money Leo Hungrier than ever.

But Tthey can make any transfers ? They have any owner at all? Jesus, I was so busywith Ronaldo that in the meantime, Milan became a homeless club, without money.
Elliot owns them now, and they might want to invest some money so they can sell them for a higher price next year.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Juventus will get around €150m from selling Rugani & Higuain to Chelsea, Audero to Sampdoria, Pjaca to Fiorentina & Sturaro to Leicester City. (Rai)

- - - Updated - - -

PSG wants Alex Sandro & they are offering €40m. Juventus are asking for €60m. Marcelo is the main target if Alex leaves the club. (Rai)
Beppe... selling hard... :kryptonite:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Elliot owns them now, and they might want to invest some money so they can sell them for a higher price next year.

Elliot will make profit on Milan even if they doesn't t put a dollar in the club, once they find a sucker who puts the money on the table, they will cash Milan. And I don't think that the corporations of such a profile like Elliot will risk to invest in Milan. They are lending money to companies such as Milan. They also invest, but on the stock exchanges, not in such wavering projects as Milan.

Rugani for 45 mln ? Let them squeeze out 5 million in bonuses from this Premier Lague fu#$es and make 45+5 in bonuses. That's how somebody gets fucked for a few extra millions these days on the transfer market.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pedulla : Rugani-Chelsea, 45 million pounds! Meeting with Juve between tomorrow and Wednesday.

We’re $#@!ing robbing these $#@!s :frog2:
45GBP?! Of course sell him - He is young and good but definitely not 45MGBP good...
We can sign a great CM with that money
60M Higuain
50M Rugani
20M Pjaca (option to buy back)
20M Sturaro
5M Audero
13M Cerri
20M Kean (option to buy back)

188M total - Ronaldo thats approximately 80M ready for a new CM (Yeah I know we used some money but I didnt add the 30M transfer budget as well)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Makoun? We’ll see. He looks better than the usual primavera player and with the B team, we could call him up with no real consequence.
this is allegril we are talking about. the guy that played llorente over morata, and sturaro over bentancur

he will never play bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Makoun? We’ll see. He looks better than the usual primavera player and with the B team, we could call him up with no real consequence.
this is allegril we are talking about. the guy that played llorente over morata, and sturaro over bentancur

he will never play bro.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

he will never play bro.

- - - Updated - - -

he will never play bro.
There are also examples of him giving opportunities to younger players. It just takes him awhile to to trust them.

I’m just saying, if we don’t make any other additions to the midfield, he may get an opportunity just by default if one of our glassmen go down (marchisio, khedira.) His physical profile seems ideal for Serie A, and for our needs.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
50 for rugani? Its a no brainer. Sell!

I still prefer we didnt sell him and made him first choice. But if the plan is him having the same role as last year, this is a fantastic deal for us.

Sandro for 40 is pure bullshit. 60 and we are fine.

Higuain. I dont really Care if we 50, 55 or 60. Just sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 240)